Just booked BCV

I’m so excited, I just booked our trip for next summer. We got a dedicated 2 bedroom at BCV for the first week in June. We’re planning to switch to Hilton Head at 7 months if we can get it but for now it’s WDW and BCV. I’m kind of hoping we can’t get in at HHI but either way we’re going to have a great vacation when a week at Beach Club is our back up plan.

Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you!:goofybounce:

Can I come??? PLEEEEEEEASE! I really loved the AKL. But BCV was our first DVC trip so it is a special place. We have had two trips there and it just seems like the CMs there are sooooo nice.

I want your vacation choices! :laugh: You’ll have a great time either way.

I’m hoping to make it to Hilton Head next summer, but not at the Disney resort- just a simple condo on the beach.

Yippee!! I’m excited for you Stephanie!:happy:

DT oh my goodness! You are really going to enjoy it. You must be so pumped up!

You’re always welcome. A big part of why we love BC is the awesome CMs. Everyone there is so nice and someone always stops us in the lobby to chat, I love it.

[QUOTE=Andrea;867956]I want your vacation choices! :laugh: You’ll have a great time either way.

I’m hoping to make it to Hilton Head next summer, but not at the Disney resort- just a simple condo on the beach.[/QUOTE]

:laugh:Life is pretty good when BCV is the worst case situation. We’ve never been to HHI so I’m really looking forward to seeing it, I’m sure the area is beautiful.

Thanks, I’m getting excited too. I could have booked this several weeks ago but have been putting off calling, however, now that we’re booked I’m excited.

I’m getting excited now that we’re booked. I don’t know if I want HHI to come through at 7 months or if I really want BCV/WDW to happen. Either way we’re going to have a great vacation.

We’re leaving Thursday morning for 3 days at HRH and then 8 in a 2BR lock-off at BCV. Yep, if my two DD, ages 13 and 16 decide to fight (which, of course, they never do), then we’ll just “lock 'em off”! :tongue::wink:

We had always had a 2 bedroom lockoff at BCV but last summer we got a dedicated and loved it. There was a lot of extra room since there wasn’t a hallway door or kitchenette. With only 4 people the extra room isn’t an issue but we had 8 people so the extra room was nice.

Enjoy your trip, I’m jealous.

Congrats! I hope you can’t get HHI either because I know you REALLY want BC.

I think I do but our original plan was HHI for next year. However, if we can’t get it we’ll be stuck going to WDW again.:laugh: Let’s just say I won’t be too disappointed in not getting HHI. I have to wait until 10/31 to try to switch it over so I’ll be up early making the call.

I’m not really sure what the kids want. Nate has wanted to go back to the beach for several years but we haven’t asked the other kids (my friend’s 3 kids). If we go to WDW we’ll fly but I think we drive if we go to HHI so that’s another part of it.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;868169]I think I do but our original plan was HHI for next year. However, if we can’t get it we’ll be stuck going to WDW again.:laugh: Let’s just say I won’t be too disappointed in not getting HHI. I have to wait until 10/31 to try to switch it over so I’ll be up early making the call.

I’m not really sure what the kids want. Nate has wanted to go back to the beach for several years but we haven’t asked the other kids (my friend’s 3 kids). If we go to WDW we’ll fly but I think we drive if we go to HHI so that’s another part of it.[/QUOTE]

I say you make it “unavailable” and just take Nate to another beach for the weekend…lol

Don’t think I haven’t thought about it!:laugh: I’ve been telling Nate for several years that the Beach Club counted as going to the beach but he’s not buying it.