Just Booked our 1st Disney Cruise

We will be cruising on the New Disney Fantasy come September 2012. Any tips and recommedations appreciated. But I really need suggestions for excursions in St. Maarten and St. John/St. Thomas. It will be me, my husband and our daughter will have turned 2 in August!

Congrats! I have not been to any of those locations, but I am sure that someone on here will have some suggestions. Cruise critic may have some advice also.

How exciting! I can’t help either but I am sure someone on here will be able to. I do hope you’ll do a TR for us all to share when you come back.

I dream of the day I book my first Disney Cruise.

With a little one your choices will be limited.

We’re doing the eastern in less than 3 months and it ALWAYS makes my head hurt thinking about excursions. I highly recommend you get a copy of the passporter DCL which has honest descriptions and ratings.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1085359]With a little one your choices will be limited.

We’re doing the eastern in less than 3 months and it ALWAYS makes my head hurt thinking about excursions. I highly recommend you get a copy of the passporter DCL which has honest descriptions and ratings.[/QUOTE]

I agree with getting the passporter! It is such a great help with excursions. It was so long ago that we did the easter route and did not have a little one so I’m no help there.

Congrats on booking!!!

with the little one only be two you will have to pay for daycare if you and your husband want to have a dinner alone. children have to be 3 and potty trained to go to the kids center. but you will still enjoy the cruise no matter what. congrats on going on the first one, I can’t wait to go next dec on mine.

no help but i will be anxious for your tr … we just started thinking looking at taking one for our next trip

Congrats! We are leaving this weekend for our 4th Disney Cruise. They are divine.

Absolutely get a Passporter.

Bring on your own alcohol (Disney encourages it). It will save you a small fortune.

We have found that you really do not have to book many excursions to have a great time. In fact in some ports, we do not even get off the ship. A ship with 50% of the people is a pure joy!

Congrats, I can’t wait to book our first cruise!!!