Just booked our ADRs

Well Folks, I just booked our ADRs for July and I must say that I got everything I wanted, at the time I wanted, including, (drum roll please…) Le Cellier!

Monday-5:30 Whispering Canyon
Tuesday-8:05 Donalds Safari Brk at Tusker House
2:00 The Wave
Wednesday- 5:30 Sci-Fi
Thursday- 8:05 Hollywood and Vine
2:00 Chefs de France
Friday- 6:30- Le Cellier
Saturday-8:05 Crystal Pal
Sunday- 6:30 Chef Mickey’s

The kids LOVE to have Bk ADRS before the park opens becaue they love getting to their fav ride first. I am not that crazy about for Sci-Fi, but we have never been there and the kids want to try it. I guess we can’t go wrong there with a burger and ff.
I am excited to try the The Wave. The menu looks real good and the reviews have been great.
Le Cellier, the name speaks for itsself. Great food and I still can not beleive this place is only 1 Table credit.
I think we are also going to try AK picnic in the park on one of our days because it sounds like fun and I am always up for a free bag.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

HUNGRY yet???

LeCellier! Good for you, that’s one place I never seem to get into. Can’t wait for our review. Chef Mickey’s is one our my families favorites. Great Choices!

Great ADRs!

We got lucky with Le Cellier. You will get to have dinner there one day, I am sure and then you will know why we all love it so much.

We never tried Chef Mickey’s so we are excited to try it. I am glad to hear its one of your favs because I was a little reluctant to book it.

Tried to do Donald’s Breakfast before, but couldnt get in, will love to hear about it.

I had the grilled shrimp at Sci-Fi - it must have been good, because I dont understand why nobody likes it!

Maybe going back to 90 day ADRs will increase our chances of getting Le Cellier? I’m going to try on day 90 as well.

Great planning!

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;954618]Tried to do Donald’s Breakfast before, but couldnt get in, will love to hear about it.

I had the grilled shrimp at Sci-Fi - it must have been good, because I dont understand why nobody likes it!

Maybe going back to 90 day ADRs will increase our chances of getting Le Cellier? I’m going to try on day 90 as well.

Great planning![/QUOTE]

I called on 90 days, first thing in the morning. I knew Le Cellier would be the hardest so I booked it first, but for later in our trip. Good luck with your ADRs in a few weeks.

Great choices but where is Ohanas?!? I could never ever go to Disney without eating at Ohanas

mmmmmmmm . . . YUMMY! :heart:

Congrats on getting all your ADRs they look great!!!

I know…I know…I love Ohana’s too, I just wanted to try some places we have never eaten before like Chef Mickey’s, Sci-Fi, The Wave and Chefs de France. I am really going to miss Ohanna’s this year bit it was a choice between there or Le Cellier.

Good for you for trying some new places! I am interested to hear your review of Donald’s.