Just Booked!

I thought I would share with you guys that I have just booked Teppan Edo for Dinner and Crystal Palace for breakfast! Sadly we didn’t get La Cellar… I don’t even know why we tried just a waist of air LOL. Anyway… we are still gonna try and get La Cellar if it kills us ;). We never ate their and we really wan’t to!

• Justin

Justin, I love both of those places! Have a great time!

Thanks! We where a little worried about booking Tappan Edo because we haven’t heard of any reviews or if people liked it :P.

[QUOTE=Justin;948217]I thought I would share with you guys that I have just booked Teppan Edo for Dinner and Crystal Palace for breakfast! Sadly we didn’t get La Cellar… I don’t even know why we tried just a waist of air LOL. Anyway… we are still gonna try and get La Cellar if it kills us ;). We never ate their and we really wan’t to!

• Justin[/QUOTE]

When were you trying to get Le Celler?

We where looking at I believe June 27 or 28. We would work the parks around the dates.

• Justy

That’s what I prefer to do… get ADRs then decide where to go.

I think you’ll like Crystal Palace. (Never been to Teppan Edo) Keep trying for Le Cellier… never know when something will open up (but I saw on another thread where MBers recommended Yachtsman Steakhouse in place of Le Cellier… just thought I’d bring that up).

I have heard a lot of people say that if you are willing to go for an early dinner you could probably walk into Le Cellier without ressies and get a table or maybe a later time for an ADR. My DH and I are really interested in trying Le Cellier as well so hopefully we can get an ADR in a few weeks for our July trip-it sounds like it is really tough though.

I hope you guys can get Le Cellier. I believe we where able to get an early reservation but we want Dinner, not like in between…

• Justy

You are going to like TE. We ate there last year and it was your average tasting habachi but ver relaxing. We have habachi in our area that are outstanding and it is very comparable. You shouldn’t be disappointed. Its not le cellier but they are two very different places.

Let us know how you like Teppan Edo please! We want to try it there in Sept. We can never get Le Cellier either, this will be our 15 trip and never!! Not once :confused:

If you can’t get into Le Cellier I personally think that ‘Turf Club’ at SSR is an EXCELLENT alternative.

I’ve heard a lot of good things about Teppan Edo and always wanted to try it! I am sure you guys are going to love it.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! We think that if we are in EPCOT we ain’t leaving EPCOT for dinner ;). I’ll let everyone know how TE was!

• Justin

We are doing TE in June… so when I get back, I’ll let you know.

June when? We are heading down their to :P. Maybe we will see each other? :open_mouth: LOL