Just canceled some ADRS....come & get 'em!

Hey all! I just canceled some ADRs that I hope some of you can use. Here is the list of our cancellations for your taking:

[B][U]Saturday, February 7th[/U]
Chef Mickey’s Breakfast ~ 9:15am

[U]Sunday, February 8th[/U]
Tony’s Town Square Lunch ~ 1pm

[U]Monday, February 9th [/U]
50’s Prime Time Lunch ~ 1pm

[U]Friday, February 13th[/U]

[U]Saturday, February 14th[/U]
Crystal Palace Breakfast ~ 8:05am
Artist Point Dinner ~ 8pm[/B]

I hope someone can use them. nice of you to post them!

Aw, man… last year those dates would’ve been perfect! (cept I was booking for nine so maybe not)

Nice of you to post, though… hope someone else canuse them!

Cliffhangermotto, what happened, did you cancel your trip? :crying:

Very Nice of you!! That reminds me that I need to do the same for our January trip that is no more!!! I’d post what I’m canceling but I don’t remember what they were!! Hopefully they can pull it up with my phone #

No problem! Hope someone can use them too.:happy:

Heck no!!! :eek: Shudder to think!!!:pinch::laugh:

Just changing up. The band changed our schedule on us.:glare: So we were going to be in different parks on certain days. Fortunately, I was able to book some new ones with no problems.:happy:

So MBers, have no fear…there will be food photos!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

how is chef mickeys for breakfast never been to any sit down restaurant for breakfast but how is it?

Believe it not it will be our first time to go to Chef Mickey’s. We heard good things, so we are excited to try it. I’ll let you know in a few weeks.:happy:

BTW, even though we canceled this one, we rescheduled for another day.

I like the three days in a row for lunch at 50’s Prime Time.
Just the concept mind you. I’m not really a fan of 50’s Prime Time though I might break down and try it some day.
Crystal Palace at 8:05 would be real nice for a first time visitor.
Me? I’m just commenting. I don’t have plans to be in WDW over Valentine’s Day this year.

YUM! YUM! AND YUM!

Altho I’ve heard dinner is better, never been myself. :laugh:

Chef Mickey’s for breakfast is one of the best character meals in WDW (or Disneyland for that matter). It’s also terribly hard to get that reservation.
If you can work it out with Mickeymotto, I’d see if the reservation is still up for grabs. As long as the time works for you.

dang I didn’t even notice you must like 50’s prime time.

I think Mickeymotto was just hedging a bet.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;920525]
Although I’ve heard dinner is better, never been myself.[/QUOTE]

I feel the opposite. I think breakfast is better than dinner.
In fact, overall, I think the breakfast buffets are better than the dinner buffets, with the exception of Crystal Palace. CP is excellent for all meals. (I assume Boma is in the same category as CP for dinner based on reviews, but I’ve never been able to work dinner there into our schedule, even when staying at AKL.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;920533]I feel the opposite. I think breakfast is better than dinner.
In fact, overall, I think the breakfast buffets are better than the dinner buffets, with the exception of Crystal Palace. CP is excellent for all meals. (I assume Boma is in the same category as CP for dinner based on reviews, but I’ve never been able to work dinner there into our schedule, even when staying at AKL.[/QUOTE]

Same here!! I think breakfast at Chef Mickey’s is so much better than dinner there. Chef Mickey’s is a must for us since DD loves it so much!

We love Chef Mickeys for breakfast its a must do for us every trip. Good food, good characters and an even better atmosphere whats not to love.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;920523]I like the three days in a row for lunch at 50’s Prime Time.
Just the concept mind you. I’m not really a fan of 50’s Prime Time though I might break down and try it some day.
Crystal Palace at 8:05 would be real nice for a first time visitor.
Me? I’m just commenting. I don’t have plans to be in WDW over Valentine’s Day this year.[/QUOTE]

Actually, we are not big fans of 50’s PT either, but I booked the ADRs because I wasn’t sure of the bands schedule and wanted to make sure we had a lunch with our son.

Sadly, I’m not a big fan of any place in DHS.:frown:

IMO, the Crystal Palace ADR is a great one for sure. Early park entry and a great way to start out the day at MK!:happy:

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;920822]Actually, we are not big fans of 50’s PT either, but I booked the ADRs because I wasn’t sure of the bands schedule and wanted to make sure we had a lunch with our son.

Sadly, I’m not a big fan of any place in DHS.:frown:

IMO, the Crystal Palace ADR is a great one for sure. Early park entry and a great way to start out the day at MK!:happy:[/QUOTE]

Hollywood and Vine isn’t bad for breakfast, lunch or dinner . . . we’ve enjoyed it there each time we’ve been! :happy: