Just checking in TR

Ok so we ran over to MK yesterday. According to Touring Plans it was suppose to be a 4 but it was more like a 7. It was really packed out.

I notice a lot of people with the volunteer pin on I don’t know if they brought the crowds up but it seemed like we were the only ones without that button.

The sound on PoTC and HM was fantastic. The best I have heard this year. The carpet and 4D vent at philharmagic are really dirty and worn.

SM has added a few more games to the pre-show.

Other then walking around and eating dinner at Cosmic Ray that is it.

See you later alligators.

Hiya Tig. As always, I am jealous that you can pop in to WDW anytime youwant!

I’m a little surprised it was so packed. Did you take any pics?

Live TR’s Rock!!!

I was thinking about pulling out the phone but I am to darn lazy sometimes. I have been there when it was busier but for this time of the year it was crazy busy.

Example. Useally this time of year the most I wait for ride is like 5 to 10 minutes. PoTC was 15, SM was over 30, HM was about 10 (always a walk on for me this time a year).

Fronterland by SM was packed.

It is nice but I have to say the magic kind of dims after awhile. We have cut back our trips and mainly go to meet up with family and friends for lunch/dinner or whatever they want us hang around for. I get a lot more magic/joy being around my relatives in a great atmosphere.

My life is a live TR :ohmy: :laugh:

[QUOTE=tigger;1022555]
It is nice but I have to say the magic kind of dims after awhile. We have cut back our trips and mainly go to meet up with family and friends for lunch/dinner or whatever they want us hang around for. I get a lot more magic/joy being around my relatives in a great atmosphere.[/QUOTE]

Hey cut it out! You’re giving me dry mouth, ringing of the ears, incontinence, vomiting, loss of vision, numbness or tingling, upset stomach, hair loss, change in breathing, toe fungus, dry skin, muscle aches, runny noise, teeth pain, heaviness of limbs, sudden hunger, dry or red eyes, or a feeling of confusion or lost.

(mostly toe fungus) :laugh:

Tigger :blink: I miss walking in whenever I wanted to :dry:

LOL! I wish I could say the same!

Lisa

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1022707]LOL! I wish I could say the same!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

<jiminy cricket>But it is! Everyday is filled fun and adventure with the right perspective <jiminy cricket> :happy:

(by the way it has been raining for 2 days solid down here. :glare: I guess it is good because I don’t pay for the rain…unlike when I have to water the lawn)

I forgot that we rode BTM as well.

I also told the guy next to me at SM that there was loop and 70’ drop. He was already a little freaked out. It was funny because he was a big tough looking guy but was scared to death of SM. He was stunned for a moment then figured out I was pulling his leg. Told him it was no big deal the cars had never come off the trip and no one had fallen out, thousands ride it daily.

The Green screen cameras are working on the exit of SM now. As you go up the walkway you are super imposed on other planets. It is much better then the old post show camera set up.

We are planning a quick trip to the Garden and Flower show when the sun comes out again. I’m taken the big camera so I will hopefully have some pictures.

(my best pulling someone’s leg ad Disney story yet. TT we were on an elevator with a large family group. I was sitting next to the lady that didn’t want to go on TT. There was an empty seat between us. We road up and down with her freaking out the whole time. At the end of the dropping when the post show begins as they back you out I looked over at her and said “where did that guy go” pointing to the empty seat. She screamed out some guys name and “is missing” then realized what was going on. By that time everyone was laughing as the guy was on the other side of her. She was still laughing about it as we ride.)

Enjoy that you did friend.