Just curious

There’s a special TR that I was sort of hoping to see soon, with a lot of photos and all that…

Just checking in the Trip Report Forum to see if anything was posted yet… :happy:

Hmmm…where could it be? I’d be interested in reading this mysterious TR myself. :happy:

Interested here too. I love happy endings!

Patients, dear ladies, the vacation isn’t over yet :cool:

well… when should we expect it? We are not impatiently waiting or anything…

I wish we had gotten a live report, actually. It isn’t like they were busy or anything. A little computer time would not have been out of the question since the mouse took care of all the details of the ocassion :pinch:

I think we might expect something around the weekend

[QUOTE=Dopey;909505]I wish we had gotten a live report, actually. It isn’t like they were busy or anything. A little computer time would not have been out of the question since the mouse took care of all the details of the ocassion :pinch:

I think we might expect something around the weekend[/QUOTE]

For Real!!! :laugh:

Mr Go coulda had the kids log on and post for them, it’s not like they aren’t members here, sheesh! :rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

we are like a bunch of wild animals salivating over raw meat! :laugh:

[QUOTE=Val32;909522]For Real!!! :laugh:

Mr Go coulda had the kids log on and post for them, it’s not like they aren’t members here, sheesh! :rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

we are like a bunch of wild animals salivating over raw meat! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Yes, the munchkins could have posted. and yes, we are like a bunch of wild animals, heehee

[QUOTE=Dopey;909585]Yes, the munchkins could have posted. and yes, we are like a bunch of wild animals, heehee[/QUOTE]

I have never read a Disney Wedding TR so this is an extra special treat!!! :happy:
I can just imagine what an awesome job Disney did!!! :cool::happy:

[QUOTE=Val32;909522]
Mr Go coulda had the kids log on [/QUOTE]

LOL… Peppy is now “Mrs. Go” CUTE! :laugh:

This TR can’t get posted soon enough…

Waiting patiently so far.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;909754]LOL… Peppy is now “Mrs. Go” CUTE! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Mr & Mrs Go!!! :cool::happy:

[QUOTE=Val32;909752]I have never read a Disney Wedding TR so this is an extra special treat!!! :happy:
I can just imagine what an awesome job Disney did!!! :cool::happy:[/QUOTE]

Well then rush over to trip reports and read McFizzles’ . It’s a good one :wink: