Just finished the kid's autograph books

Finished with a couple days to spare.

Those are very sweet books! Great job! I love the little added ribbon on the side.

I agree! The ribbon on the sides really makes them special.

these cartoons have a source of entertainment for many children all around the world for many years…its nice to see that people still love them today.

So cute!!!

LOVE them! The ribbons are a great touch!

Very cute!!! I bet the kids love them! :happy:

Those are awesome! I am doing ours a bit different this year - I bought blank pages (that are maybe 4x6) and we’ll take those with a small clipboard/marker and get autographs. Then when we are home Thanksgiving weekend or during Christmas break - when the kids are bored - we’ll make fun scrapbook pages with the autographs and the pictures of them with the character that matches.

I have never made a scrapbook before, so this will be my 1st attempt!

[QUOTE=emamasa;1093767]Those are awesome! I am doing ours a bit different this year - I bought blank pages (that are maybe 4x6) and we’ll take those with a small clipboard/marker and get autographs. Then when we are home Thanksgiving weekend or during Christmas break - when the kids are bored - we’ll make fun scrapbook pages with the autographs and the pictures of them with the character that matches.

I have never made a scrapbook before, so this will be my 1st attempt![/QUOTE]

Good idea. I have has all the stuff to do a srcapbook of our trips for YEARS and I am so intimidated about making a scrapbook that I just haven’t done it. Please post pictures of your scrapbook.

Ok! I am excited to do it - it won’t be very extravagant, just the pics/autographs, maybe a cute sticker or two and maybe some fun paper to put them on. Maybe cute ribbons like yours too!

I just hope that the pages and clipboard work out ok to get the autographs, instead of an actual book.