Just got back

:pirate: We just got back from a 4 day cruise. It was very relaxing and Disney made it special for everyone!

First of all, apparently some of the US was experiencing bad weather (the day we were to leave) and some cruisers were on delayed due to changed airflights. Disney was kind enough to delay our departure so that these guests could make the cruise.

Secondly, on our day of our return there was an incident on the docks that delayed about 200 of us from disembarking by 8:30 a.m. It ended up that we were on the ship for an additional 2 hrs 40 minutes. It was beyond Disney’s control, but they brought out coloring pages and crayons, characters made additional appearances, games were played that included the whole family, and additional drinks, cookies, doughnuts and sandwiches were available. Many of us had just finished breakfast, but the wanted to ensure everyone’s comfort.

Way to go Disney!

Sounds great! We are thinking of the 7 day cruise in 2005!! Glad you had a good time. :smile:

Trip report??

I have posted a trip report in the other forum. I thought that by posting there more people might read it and chose to go on a cruise. It doesn’t seem that there is as much activity in this forum.

Welcome home!

I soooo wish I could do a Cruise, but with my motion problem. It’s just not going to happen. My DH would love to go, but I know how I am, and just would not want to ruin it for him!!! :flowers: JOANN :mickey: