Just got back!

After 2 weeks in Florida, 8 days of it at WDW, and surviving part of Tropical Storm Fay, we just got back last night, but I grabbed a shift at work tonight (to help pay for all the pins I bought! :laugh:), so I’ll write about it this weekend!

Welcome back, can’t wait to hear all about your trip.

yea!!! i can’t wait to read all about it! :o)

yea, another trip report. Hope you got at least some good pictures, and glad you weathered the storm.

Can’t wait to read about it!!
Glad to hear you weathered the storm ok. Hurricane weather probably doesn’t sit well with Wisconsiners, does it?

Hmmmmm…just wondering after my last post, is Wisconsiners a word?:confused::laugh:

Welcome home!! I can’t wait to hear all about your trip!!! I’m glad you made it through the storm ok!!!

Hurray! Another TR!

Can’t wait to read it!

welcome back

Welcome back and glad to hear that you survived Tropical Storm Fay! That must have been some experience. Can’t wait to hear about your trip and see some fabulous pictures.

Welcome back! Sorry I couldn’t meet up with you guys last week . . . I couldn’t get a room!! :glare:

Can’t wait so read all about your trip! :wub:

Too bad you had to go to work right away! Can’t wait to read the report!

Yeah another TR.Glad to hear that you survived The Storm.

I hear you about buying pins! I always start slow and then end up in a buying frenzy! Can’t wait for TR.

Bummer, back to work already!!

I can’t wait to hear about your trip! :biggrin:

Welcome home! I hope you were able to take advantage of the ‘lack of crowds’ the past three days in WDW. :smile:

Welcome home! Can’t wait to hear about your trip!

Can’t wait to hear about your trip!

Welcome back! Can’t wait for your TR!

I was wondering how you were weathering the storm. Glad you got back safely. Can’t wait to hear and see all about it.