Just hours left

Hi all, I am headed out in 10 hours! It seems I have been waiting for this for so long! Thanks to each of you who have helped me to plan this vacation! I can’t wait to return and give you all of the details! Talk to you in about 10 days!

I am so jealous! We are in countdown mode for Oct - but 10 hours! Hooray! Have a fantastic trip! Are you going to MNSSHP? We’re hitting it for the first time and I want the details if you go! Bon Voyage!

I have 10 1/2 hours !!! Just finished packing.

Have a great trip! I hear the crowds are low and the weather is great so enjoy it.

Thanks, that’s the plan. I heard it’s going to be hot tomorrow. I’m confused about what to wear on the plane. I’m in northern NJ and it’s cold at 4:30 am. What’s a girl to do??

Have so much fun you guys!

Nokey -
You have a fantastic trip! I cannot wait to hear each and egvery detail when you get home, so please take notes for a trip report and don’t forget the picutres!

Hooray, I can’t believe it’s here already! :eek: :biggrin:

I hope you have the most wonderful trip EVER, and I can’t wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!

i’m in jersey tooooo!! (central). listen, if you’re still awake and reading this, lol… wear t-shirt, sweatshirt jacket, capris (clam diggers), sneakers. and if you’re really chilly in the morning, then put a spaghetti strap shirt under the t-shirt. that way you’ll be warm enough for the chilly morning… but when you arrive in orlando, and it’s warmer, then you can tie the jacket around your waist and you won’t have full length pants on. it’s all about the layers. and please fellow joisey girl - HAVE A BLAST!!! :laugh: :mickey:

sorry, forgot to use the quote on my previous post.

Thanks Floridaorange. I have bermuda shorts, tank top and gauzy sleeveless shirt and jacket. I’m just afraid I’ll be hot in the shorts but since that’s all I’m taking and have then I guess that will have to do.
I should go to bed but “I’m too excited to sleep” as the commerical says.

NokeyNose and honeypot have wonderful trips! I can’t imagine how it feels to be 10 hours away :happy:
May you have short lines and beautiful weather!

Only about 9 hours now I guess.

Have a great trip and make sure to get some sleep!

Have a great trip! Make sure to tell us all about it when you come back!! :mickey:

I am down to 80 hours now too! Hope to run into fellow 'buzzers!

Have a WONDERFUL trip!!! :happy:

Have a magical trip

I have probably missed you by now but I hope you have a magical time! Be safe and have lots of fun! :happy:

I missed you by a few hours, NOkey! But, I Hope you’re having fuN!