Just paid balance in full!

I just got off the phone with Disney, & I finally paid the remainder of our holiday. I am so happy that it’s all coming together. This trip was not planned like the others, so it has been more of a whirlwind for me. I did not have the usual time to save for the trip, but we basically are just paying for rooms this time (also a one day pass for each of us). Now since our trip is really coming fast, I really need to save up spending money, tip money, & money for the extra meals, & “grocery stop” money!!
Still it’s nice to have one more step in the process completed. Just wanted say thanks again to everyone who has let me vent during this whole process!:laugh:

Hey Nancy… I bet this last-minute trip will be the best you have ever had! And 12 days! How wonderful!

Thanks, it wasn’t exactly “last minute”, but it wasn’t “way planned ahead” like I prefer. Also, the trip was supposed to be an 8 day trip, but it just kept growing! How cool for us!:cool:

Congrats! Such a great feeling isn’t it?

It really is a great feeling. I just feel less stressed already. Now to “find” the other funds I will need…but that is not really as major as what has already been taken care of. This is going to make me sleep better today! (I’m on nights), Speaking of which, I better go get some ZZZ’s.

yay!! congrats!

YAY! It is an amazing feeling to know that the hard part is over, now you can relax a little bit and enjoy the anticipation.

Wooo Hooo:happy: it’s an awesome feeling to get WDW trips paid off. Just got mine paid off this morning. Even got my SeaWorld and Arabian Nights Tickets paid for as well. Just need to find out when I can order groceries…lol:blush:

That is the best feeling! Good for you!

Lisa

congratulatons!!! I can remember how I felt to have it paid off.

Isn’t it a great feeling? we paid off ours this past weekend. We also got our MNSSHP tickets in the mail today. Resort, airfare and tickets DONE! Just pack and GO!

That’s the best feeling isn’t it? Yay for you!

Yay!!! What a great feeling!!

Same here, funny how that happens…we were planning the 8, and decided, what the heck, lets go for the 12 (then we rearranged and get to do 13 days, 12 nights!:wub: When will you be there?

It’s a lot hotter than Canada!!!

Yay good for you! we paid for the second part of our trip too last weekend in full.

COOL!! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;856278]Same here, funny how that happens…we were planning the 8, and decided, what the heck, lets go for the 12 (then we rearranged and get to do 13 days, 12 nights!:wub: When will you be there?

It’s a lot hotter than Canada!!![/QUOTE]

We will be there in Sept: ( 18th to 29th). I just hope we can stand the heat!! It was WAY too hot for us last time. We do get heat like that here, but I am spoiled because I work in Air conditioning so I don’t get to experience much of the heat. Hmmm, maybe I should start “conditioning” myself now!:laugh:

We satisfied our debt to AAA on 5 days ago ourselves. Paid the plane fare in April and am glad I did for it saved me money since prices increased.

DW caught me off guard In March and talked me into this trip for Sept (mind you we just splurged and were there last Sept). We came in on the free Dining so I feel like I got a deal and something for my money this time around.

This is a first (Dining Plan) so am interested in how it all works. She was detailed enough to spend 75 minutes on the phone with WDW and booked all the Character meals and HDD Revue so I tip my hat to her for selling me. maybe she should become a salesperson for WDW.