Just paid off our trip!

:happy: 45 days and counting! Whoohoo!

Yippee!!! Let the dancing begin!!!:happy:

Yay!! It’s such a good feeling, isn’t it?

Congrats. You must be doing the happy dance.

That is one of the best feelings in the world. Another thing scratched off the list.

Way to go!!!

Now start saving spending money:)

Thanks, everyone! I think with every trip we take, we get more excited! :laugh: Now we have to get through the end of the school year, and then we can be REALLY excited! :laugh:

YAY :wub: Congratulations!

Congrats. That is such a good feeling. It’s right around the corner.

44 days! Woo-hoo!

It’s a great feeling, and an even better feeling is knowing that we’ll be leaving so SOON! Yippee!

paying it off and seeing the balance 0.00 is always a good thing.

congrats i hope time will fly for you

that is the best feeling in the world!!! Congrats!!!

I can’t wait for that feeling 3 more payments to go :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::eek::eek::eek:

then i have to wait for trip time to arrive :eek::eek::eek:

FANTASTIC and congrats!!! We are right on your heels at 63 days to go AND paid in full as well…GREAT feeling!!!

YAY!!! I know you are excited! We leave May 30th for our next trip and we are so happy. If I remember, the last time you went you stayed in one of our favorite resorts…PORS. Since our last stay was at The Contemporary, we are hanging at All-Star Music this time. Never been there, but looking forward to being there.

Good luck with the last few weeks of school. I know you are counting down the days…

Such a rewarding feeling…we’re almost paid off then I will be able to get really excited about the trip!!!

Oh its so close now- enjoy the build up.