Just pondering

Once, when DD was very, very little, she announced, “I wish I had a beard. So I could ponder.” The idea of that little peanut stroking her long beard while pondering life’s greatest questions was so funny we almost died of laughing.

Anyway, I was pondering on my own today:

1. If Peter Pan’s Flight is a 2 1/2 minute ride, why is standby always an hour when I arrive?

2. What are the survival secrets of those women who wear high heels to the parks?

3. Shouldn’t they heat the water in Splash and Kali in the winter?

4. Why isn’t there a better way to get from AK to BW than the bus, which takes the long way home, making stops first at BB, then the Swan, followed by the Dolphin, not to mention YC and BC, before finally arriving at BW?

5. Wouldn’t it be cool if World Showcase stayed open as late as Future World?

6. Does my husband nap every single time we ride Spaceship Earth, or only most of the times?

7. Do people steal pins from Pin Traders?

8. What can be done about that?

9. How many of you would like live webcams at WDW parks?

and finally…

1. How many Lapu Lapus are too many?

1. Mickey likes to anticipate rides.
  2. Beauty = pain. Or their feet have gone numb by then.
  3. Yes.
  4. Because every resort to resort tranportation takes forever and a day.
  5. Maybe.
  6. Because it is boring (YES! I said it!)
  7. I’m sure they do. It seems like it would be easy to do.
  8. They could tie them to a stake and let the Malificent dragon roast them :laugh:
  9. I would LOVE them.
  10. I think 3 or 4 is plenty. Anything over that is just excessive (and is going to make you not feel like touring the parks the next day).

1. If Peter Pan’s Flight is a 2 1/2 minute ride, why is standby always an hour when I arrive?Because there are 200 people in front of you and the people those two hundred let cut line cause they were holding their place. The wait would only be ten minutes if they stopped doing that.

2. What are the survival secrets of those women who wear high heels to the parks? It’s a mix of drugs and insanity…you to be/have both to make a day in a WDW park wearing 6inch heels…

3. Shouldn’t they heat the water in Splash and Kali in the winter?
Nope, that way less people want to go on it and it takes less CMs to work it and they can cut payroll and save profits…lol

4. Why isn’t there a better way to get from AK to BW than the bus, which takes the long way home, making stops first at BB, then the Swan, followed by the Dolphin, not to mention YC and BC, before finally arriving at BW?
CAB…

5. Wouldn’t it be cool if World Showcase stayed open as late as Future World?Sure…why not…oh wait…it would cost more.

6. Does my husband nap every single time we ride Spaceship Earth, or only most of the times?
Yup…the ride is boring.

7. Do people steal pins from Pin Traders?
Nope…no way. There are no less than four CMs manning that place and there are security cameras in the ceiling…good luck to anyone brave enough to be so stupid.

8. What can be done about that?
They should be cattled-proded…ok that’s what I want to do with my shoft lifters, but something tells me I’m not alone.

9. How many of you would like live webcams at WDW parks?
Nope…my happiness is my own…not sharing with radom “peeper” online unless I choose to which I won’t …ever.

10. How many Lapu Lapus are too many?
If you sware that you see Captain Jack Sparrow in the polynesian lobby, take off more clothes than you shoud, dance anywhere that is no meant for dancing, try to swim to the MK cause you are faster than the boat or…throw up right there…you have had to many.

okay have to ask what’s a Lapu Lapus?

How could people steal? That is awful… The guilt would get me, plus you would get kicked out of the park-forever… so that it not worth a “free” pin…

It’s a harmless looking drinku-drinku at the Polynesian Resort. :whistling

My own personal ponderance is:

What are the odds of survival of the women wearing high-heels and skin-tight jeans in 100 degree weather?

and then there is the ever-present:

When waiting in a counter-service line for 20 minutes why do the people in front of you begin to decide what they want WHEN they reach the counter?:pinch:

What are the odds of survival of the women wearing high-heels and skin-tight jeans in 100 degree weather?

the odds of survival 90-1. Thats’ why you only see 1 or 2 people like that the entire trip…the others have died.

When waiting in a counter-service line for 20 minutes why do the people in front of you begin to decide what they want WHEN they reach the counter?
People are stupid. They don’t realize that the menu that is the size of a billboard for all to see in line IS the actual menu. They think it’s reading material to keep you busy in line. :line:

I’m on a roll today…:flowers:

[QUOTE=llama;926993]It’s a harmless looking drinku-drinku at the Polynesian Resort. :whistling

[/QUOTE]

Haha! I loved this so much I stole it for my sig! :laugh:

“When waiting in a counter-service line for 20 minutes why do the people in front of you begin to decide what they want WHEN they reach the counter”?

My DW and I make this same comment to each other every time we are in line!

[QUOTE=Dana;927009]What are the odds of survival of the women wearing high-heels and skin-tight jeans in 100 degree weather?

the odds of survival 90-1. Thats’ why you only see 1 or 2 people like that the entire trip…the others have died.
[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=Dana;927009]What are the odds of survival of the women wearing high-heels and skin-tight jeans in 100 degree weather?

[/QUOTE]

I have seen some amazing get-ups – stilettos (ouch!), skin tight minis (how do you get on and off the rides?), enough makeup on one face for an entire circusful of clowns (I’d suffocate!). I don’t know how some of these women can do it! :blink:

or why…that is the question. Who told them was attractive? Hey, to each their own I suppose. I prefer relaxed clothing while touring…heck, I prefer them any time over get-ups like that. I go no where without my make-up though…:laugh:

:happy: Glad I could help out.

I’ve finally realized it takes a couple of years to hit on the perfect park attire. You want to look GOOD. You want the person standing behind you in the SM line to be thinking - hmmm, nice shoes… BUT you also have to be totaly comfortable with nothing clinging, pinching, squeezing. It’s a difficult balance but can be achieved.:closedeye

[QUOTE=llama;927215]:happy: Glad I could help out.

I’ve finally realized it takes a couple of years to hit on the perfect park attire. You want to look GOOD. You want the person standing behind you in the SM line to be thinking - hmmm, nice shoes… BUT you also have to be totaly comfortable with nothing clinging, pinching, squeezing. It’s a difficult balance but can be achieved.:closedeye[/QUOTE]

You always look well put together. I have yet to find that happy balance. I usually look like I’m heading for a workout when I am in the parks…well technically I am if you think about the speed I tour…lol

It doesn’t matter.

why did I know you would say this:whistling:laugh:

[QUOTE=llama;926993]
When waiting in a counter-service line for 20 minutes why do the people in front of you begin to decide what they want WHEN they reach the counter?:pinch:[/QUOTE]

This drives me INSANE! I always step back, let people in front of me until I decide. Even when I’m not at Disney.

Why thank you!:happy:

You always look good - very sporty.:happy:

[QUOTE=llama;927240]Why thank you!:happy:

You always look good - very sporty.:happy:[/QUOTE]

Why thanks!

You’re welcome.:happy: