Just returned and used wegoshop.com

The service was great! We sent our grocery list, asked for delivery on Saturday, May 27 at 8:00 PM and they did just that. We payed our bill straight from the register receipt (publix prices, no inflated prices) + delivery fee. Everything came to us cold, frozen, fresh, etc. I cannot say enough about this service, we will be using them again.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Kelley
SSR 5/26-6/3

Sounds great. We are going for 5 days in mid-December and just might try these guys out. Thanks for the info.

We are goign in Nov, and have thought about using them, what is the delivery fee and do they have a minimum purchase amount.

This is straight off their website. www.wegoshop.com

Welcome and thank you for your consideration of using WeGoShop.com to provide you with your grocery shopping and home delivery needs. Because of people like you, we are the #1 Grocery Shopping and Home Delivery Service available throughout West Orange County, Disney World and its surrounding area!

The WeGoShop.com hours of operation and contact numbers for your area are as follows:

Associate Owner: Marge Peck
Hours: Sunday through Saturday, Must Call For Appointment Only
Local Phone: (407) 432-5044
Toll Free Phone: 1-877-WeGoShop ext. 15 (1-877-934-6746 ext. 15)
Fax: Unavailable At This Time
Email: CentralFloridaShop@wegoshop.com

Shop and Delivery Rates:

Grocery total up to $100.00 = $17.00 shop & delivery fee.
Grocery total between $100.00 - $200.00 = $22.00 shop & delivery fee.
Grocery total between $200.00 - $300.00 = $32.00 shop & delivery fee.
Grocery total over $300.00 = 12% of grocery total + $2.00, shop & delivery fee.

Additional Fees:

Due to the increased cost of gasoline, the above rates reflect an additional gasoline surcharge of $2.00 to all orders. This surcharge will be reduced if we are able to fulfill more than one client order per trip.

Wow, the delivery fees are really low, we may have to use them next time we go with our friends.

Thanks for the review!
We may give them a try next trip.

I will have to take a looksie and check out their pricing. If they beat gardengrocer, then I may be using them instead.

That is great to know. Thanks for the information.

Thanks for sharing. I have added it to my favorites list so that when it is time for my trip I can find it easily.