Just stopping In... to say

Hey LIVE FROM WDW!!!

We are having a MAGICAL time!!!ds The wether has been perfect!!!

The MAGIC of Disney is alive and well… We are "Sorin’’ to great times…

Today is the day that the girls get treated and dressed like princesses at BIBBIDI BOBBIDI BOUTIQUE!!! They don’t know… so don’t say anything!!1

SEE YA REAL SOON!! (bummer :crying: that meand our trip will be over)

Glad to hear you are having a good time! Make sure to take tons of pics!! Now, get outta heah and go have some more Magic!!!

I hope that you will have a great time!! Can’t wait to see you guys this thursday!!

awe sounds like you having a great awesome time

YAY!! MickeyRON! Have FUN FUN FUN!!!

:c)

Very cool you guys are enjoying yourselves.
Bibbibidi Bobbidi Boo.

I’m so glad you’re having a magical trip! I can’t wait to hear all the details when you get back.

Nerd.
Yeah, I said it…you know everyone else wanted to!

Ohhhhhhhh just kidding have a GREAT time and just know you are killing those of us whose trip is 150 some days away!

Continue having a great time! Can’t wait to read the trip report!

Sounds wonderful! Can’t wait for your report!

wow!! Live from WDW!!! I’m glad your trip is going so great, and I hope your princesses enjoy their surprise!! :slight_smile:

Glad you are having a great time! Enjoy the rest of your trip! :mickey:

Hey ron, glad to here from you “live”!

Hey so where were you able to log on and post from? Just curious.

Glad to hear all is well. I can’t wait to hear details about your DDs’ surprise! Have fun!

Sounds like you are having a blast! Can’t wait to hear all about it when ya get back:)

Yay! Have fun the rest of your trip! Your girls are going to have so much fun today!

So when are we going to have live video feeds from DCers at WDW??? That’s what I’m waiting for!
Glad you’re having fun Ron. Can’t wait for pix!

That would be sooooo cool!

OOOHH…here, I have a paper cut and some lemon juice here incase you wan’t to RUB IT IN A LITTLE MORE!!!

Just kidding! Hope you’re having a wonderful time and getting lots of sunshine!

Can’t wait to hear about BBB-thinking of making it an early Bday present for my DD in December!

Glad to hear you are having a fun time! Really looking forward to reading all about it when you get back! :happy: