Just throwin out a memory

Back around 1976, (I was 13) my Dad took us (Mom, younger brother & sis) to Disneyland. Back then they still had the ticket books. As we were entering the park mid afternoon a Japanese tourist offered up his remaining tickets to my father. My Dad having spent time in Okinawa while in the service automatically rattled off Domo Arigato Gozaimasu. This must have really caught the Japanese gentleman off guard because he started calling out to other members of his tour group and they all gave up their remaining tickets to us. I thought that was really cool.

translated “Domo Arigato Gozaimasu” means if you don’t give up all your ticket books i’ll make you ride IASW for the rest of your stay!!! haha…

that’s a cool story.

What a cool story. very nice.

[QUOTE=JoeyS;915356]translated “Domo Arigato Gozaimasu” means if you don’t give up all your ticket books i’ll make you ride IASW for the rest of your stay!!! haha…

that’s a cool story.[/QUOTE]

Great story!! Hilarious translation!!

Heh, that is a great story :smile:

Haha! Too funny!

Oh, very very cool!!

Meri Kurisamasu!!

See nice things happen to nice people

That doesn’t hold out much hope for me:tongue:

Or me either

that reminds me of our last trip a really nice lady gave us her Fast passes for the exact time that it was so that we could ride Expedition Everest because she had more than 2 people we asked if it was really ok and she said ohh yes yes we will just wait. It was so sweet of her to do. Nice story