JUST TWO DAYS! hurray :)

We are just two days away now from visiting the glorious USA and our beloved WDW, Tink, and her fabulous family. Its going to be kind of busy here the next couple of days getting everything packed up, paid up, and switched off!!! and so I may not get another chance to say bye to you all. We are staying 21 nights at POR our favourite resort and for the first time in 16 years we have become AP’s thanks to wonderful Keith at Mousektrips and of course Tink, the discounts and advantages even for us overseas visitors has made a tremendous difference to our WDW budget and we can’t wait to spend the extra Disney dollars. So I will love and leave you all, Dixie (Karen)xxxxxxxx

OMG :eek: 21 days!!! How wonderful!!! What a total dream come true!!! Have a great time!! Enjoy the magic!!! :mickey:

Oh and by the way you need to go on
SPLASH MOUNTAIN!!! :biggrin: :whistling

Splash what??? where is that??? :slight_smile:

Dixie DON"T MISS the Haunted Mansion. It’s the best ride in MK. Splash Mountain is in the Magic Kingdom in Frontierland.

Karen:

Say hi to Lisa and DH for us!

I hope you have great time!

Matt

Dixie… c’mon, you can DO IT!!! Splash away! After one trip through this FUN ride, you will want to get right back on again!
And wow… 21 days!!! Have a wonderful time!

Have a safe and wonderful holiday, Dixie! Can’t wait to hear a report on your meeting with Tinkerbell. (I hear they’re polishing up a special “Log” at Splash Mountain, just for you!)

Dixie, I’ll be thinking of all the fun you guys will be having! Have a safe and magical trip, hug tink for me and give mickey a big kiss!!! Have fun!!

OMG 21 days!!! How wonderful, I’m so jealous. Hope all goes well and wishing you a safe trip. I see from previous posts you have SM “issues”. It’s such a cute ride, you should really give it a try. Have fun and enjoy your time with your family.

I could only dream of a 21 day vacation…have a safe and happy time!!

I’m jealous…only 2 days…I have 4!!! But I only get to stay 8 nights. Wow…21 nights…one can only dream. We too are first time AP purchasers. Can hardly wait…

Wow… 21 days!!! Where are you staying?

Wow, 21 days and I though our 17 day was special. Can’t wait to read your trip report. I’m getting itchy and it should help scratch it. Enjoy Splash Mountain, it’s the bomb. as the kids say.

Lucky!!! I’ve got 10/9.

Hehe, In fact, maybe I’ll see you there!!! :happy: I’ll be the only 5"3 tall fourteen year old clinging way too closely to a Pal Mickey and having no shame :wink:

:pirate: BY ALL MEANS HAVE FUN,GO ON PIRATES OF THE CARABBEAN OVER AT THE MK. I HAVE 21 MORE DAYS AND GETTING VERY EXCITED ABOUT GOING. THIS WILL BE MY 17TH TIME GOING. IF YOU GET A CHANGE GO OVER TO EPCOT ON A SATRADAY OR SUNDAY,AND GO OVER TO TEST TRACK AND SAY HELLO TO LINDA THE CM THERE. SHE IS A VERY ENJOYABLE PERSON. HAVE FUN. :heart: