Just two weeks left

Okay, its just two weeks away. I have verified my dinner and hotel reservations . We have a Doctor visit on the morning we depart to check broken wrist to see if it needs recasting or is healed. I have ordered goodies from Disney online for her birthday baskets. I have printed off my custom maps. Im going to order the mini sunpass transmitter so we dont have to stop for tolls:pirate: . Is there anything at this point that I need to still do? Is there something Im forgetting that needs to be done in advance?

We are driving-so no plane tix needed.:mickey:

Is that mini sunpass for Florida residents only? Or, can out of staters purchase also for if and when we drive?

Do you have your passes packed away already. Don’t want to leave home without those.

anyone can purchase the sunpass mini transponder for $4.99 stick on ur windshield requires a $10 minimum balance. Plus they give a 4.99 credit for first time purchasing and all tolls are disc by 25%

https://www.sunpass.com/index

all tickets, maps, passes are in the big box of goodies to take. :cool:

[QUOTE=christina101902;1070973]anyone can purchase the sunpass mini transponder for $4.99 stick on ur windshield requires a $10 minimum balance. Plus they give a 4.99 credit for first time purchasing and all tolls are disc by 25%

https://www.sunpass.com/index

all tickets, maps, passes are in the big box of goodies to take. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info on Sunpass I didn’t know that either although it may be difficult for us to get that being Internationals- it would be very very useful though if we could.
Sounds like you have everything covered, just go ahead and have a wonderful time and I hope the birthday celebrations are amazing! Please do us a Trip Reoprt if you can, I’d love to hear ( and see) everything!:heart:

I know you can use it with rental vehicles. Also, there are several stores along the turnpike that sell them instore, they list tem onsite so you can find the closest provider:happy:

I didn’t know about the sunpass thing. It’s a good thing to know in case we need it in the future. You sound very prepared! I can’t think of anything you’re forgetting. Hope you have a magical trip!

I love this tip…worse part of the trip is not having enough change (despite counting and recounting) and picking the slow lane :slight_smile: Have a wonderful trip!