Just wanted to share something Magical

We just got back from Walt Disney World. While we were there last week, my oldest DD (who is 5) lost her first tooth. We were walking through Magic Kingdom, on our way to Buzz Lightyear ride, and all of a sudden our oldest DD says “Hey Guys…I just lost my tooth!” My DH and I stopped dead in our tracks and looked at her standing there holding her tooth up for us. We didn’t bring a bag or anything with us to put it in, because her tooth has been loose for about 2 weeks now. So, my DH decided to go up to a CM at one of the stands and ask him if he had a small bag we could just put the tooth in until we got back to the room. When my DH asked the CM for a bag to hold a tooth in, the CM right away asked my DH if our DD was around. My DH pointed her out to him, and he came over and asked her to follow him. He walked over toward a pin station, and asked her to wait for him for 1 minute. He came back a few seconds later and told her that he heard from Tinkerbell that she just lost her first tooth, and since she is in Disneyworld the toothfairy asked her friend Tinkerbell to bring her something special. Then he handed her a Tinkerbell pin, and said that Tinkerbell wanted her to have that for losing her first tooth.
The look on my DD’s face was priceless. She was so happy that Tinkerbell knew she lost her tooth already.
After the CM walked away, she came running over to me, telling me the whole story, and showing me her new pin. She was soooo excited.
I just thought it was really sweet that Disney still does such small, but sweet things to make it Magical for everyone!
My DD will always have a great memory of losing her first tooth!

1st picture is of my DD and her tooth:

2nd picture is of my DD and her Tinkerbell pin that the CM gave her:

Now that is magical! What a beautiful story, I mean getting your tooth reward from the Head Fairy herself- wow mom that will be a hard act to follow!
Thanks for sharing, it brightened my day.

Aww, that’s so sweet!!!

What a great story, thanks for sharing.

What a special memory for you and your family!! That CM should get a special reward for being so great! That was Disney magic at it’s finest!!

What a magical moment! I’m sure she’ll remember it forever.

Awe thats such a cute story!! Its a much better memory than i have of loosing my first tooth at disneyland lol

That’s a wonderful memory for sure!

wonderful world of Disney :heart:
love the toothless smile photo

cute pic and a cute story. Things like this make you forget about the evil corporate side of the business

I agree that it is a great story. I think that CM is amazing too! Hopefully his supervisor/boss knows just how good he is! :mickey:

What a great story! I love it when CMs go out of their way to spread a little magic!:mickey:

[QUOTE=NJMommy;1057782]We just got back from Walt Disney World. While we were there last week, my oldest DD (who is 5) lost her first tooth. We were walking through Magic Kingdom, on our way to Buzz Lightyear ride, and all of a sudden our oldest DD says “Hey Guys…I just lost my tooth!”

[/QUOTE]

Only on Mousebuzz can my 7 year old be reading the post with me, see your daughter’s awesome story, and go “Hey, no fair, I wish I lost my tooth there.” LOL. Only with Disney!

That is too cute!!! :wub:

What a memorable event! Thanks for sharing.

That is so sweet, what a magical memory!!!

How lovely :slight_smile:

Moments like this are how they keep us (and our money) coming back…again and again and again. :laugh:

Thanks for sharing!

that is truely magical. This is why we love disney,its in the small things!!:wub::wub:

Very nice, thanks for sharing! °O°