We aren’t back yet (not till Monday, January 16th), but I am waiting on my clothes to dry and thought I would go ahead and jot down some of my thoughts on this trip so far.
- We are having the most wonderful time.
- It is not as dead as I expected it to be.
- BBB is TOTALLY worth it for girls (bring your own dress).
- The whole family did Splash Mountain for the FIRST time…it was AWESOME…especially when you accidentally catch the fireworks as you are going down the hill…AWESOME.
- I am SO FREAKING GLAD we rented a double stroller (kingdom s trollers).
- When it rains…you really can do much more because everyone leaves:laugh:
I will catch up later with some pictures (my camera is a real loser this trip, but we have been taking full advantage of photopass).
Hollywood Studios tomorrow!!
Goodnight sweet mousebuzzers:wub: