Kat Cora's Restaurant

Has anyone heard anything about this opening yet? Did Spoodles close? I am praying to eat here during our October trip!

Any Info?

I have heard that Spoodles has closed

Spoodles has closed, this should be a great restaurant.

Here is the lates info.
Spoodles will not be serving breakfast from July 1 through mid August. Breakfast will be served daily at Flying Fish Cafe from 7:30- 11:30 AM. From July 6 through August 1, a buffet dinner will be served at Spoodles. There will be no ala carte dining. Starting August 2 through mid August the restaurant will be completely closed.

[QUOTE=mousemom;961968]Here is the lates info.
Spoodles will not be serving breakfast from July 1 through mid August. Breakfast will be served daily at Flying Fish Cafe from 7:30- 11:30 AM. From July 6 through August 1, a buffet dinner will be served at Spoodles. There will be no ala carte dining. Starting August 2 through mid August the restaurant will be completely closed.[/QUOTE]

Bummer, we really liked Spoodles. It seems like they could have picked a less popular restaurant to close and try this latest concept.:crying:

I’m excited about the change, I can’t wait to see what happens.

My DS can’t wait to eat there. He really likes Kat.

We never really ate at Sppodles for any otehr meal than Breakfast. Their fritatta was delish!!!

However, I am looking forward to this new restaurant. I love mediteranean food. I am just hoping they are open for pur October trip and that their menu is up on allears!!! I am excited!

Does anyone know if this place with be on the DDP?

I can’t imagine it not being on the plan. Puck and P Hollywood are both on the DDP. It does not seem there would be as much business if Kat was not on the plan. Are there resturats that are not on the plan?

Some. Mostly independent ones in DTD and maybe one or two in World Showcase. Back when the DDP first started there were quiet a few Epcot restaurants not on the plan…I think they wised up once it got so popular.

Spoodles has been a big part of our family history – BUT – we loved it because of its location and the cocktails. The food, especially breakfast, wasn’t too great. Except that flatbread. That was really good!

The breakfasts were dry, hard eggs and they put bell peppers on everything. It was relaly gross to me. I think the change will be a huge thrill!

When do you think they will start taking reservations for this restaurant? Our 90 day is June 23…probably not a first choice, but definately a backup if we cannot get in where we want…

I kinda tend to agree. I think it will be on the DDP.