Keeping my fingers crossed

My supervisor handed me pamphlet and asked if I was interested in going to a training class. Last time he did this I ended up in the middle of NJ surrounded by woods and could not even find a resturant. This time I looked at it and the training is, are you ready… at the Hilton next to Downtown Disney… Three days of classes that get out by 4:30. Oh yea I’m intested. Now he says he has to pass it by his supervisor, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed…

Good luck! I hope you get to stay at the Hilton and at 4:30 it’s off to the MK, or Epcot, or HS, or AK!

Fingers crossed!! Sounds promising!!

My fingers are definitely crossed for you!

Oh YIPPIE!!! What a way to spend a business trip!!! Hope you get to go.

When would this trip occur? Hope everything is approved.

Thanks everyone I hope to know by Friday

It will be December 12 - 14. I have never been at Christmas. My DW and DS were there for Christmas.

[QUOTE=brit;1092142]Thanks everyone I hope to know by Friday

It will be December 12 - 14. I have never been at Christmas. My DW and DS were there for Christmas.[/QUOTE]

OH MY GOODNESS…that is the BEST, BEST, BEST time to go (well, in my opinion anyway:blush:). It is so beautiful and should be pretty low attendance over your dates.

[quote=brit;1092142]thanks everyone i hope to know by friday

it will be december 12 - 14. I have never been at christmas. My dw and ds were there for christmas.[/quote]

Jackpot!!!

I will not know until next week :angry:

I thought you were letting us know the good news.:sad: Ok, everybody, keep those fingers crossed for a few more days.

I’ve stayed at that Hilton several times over the years for non-Disney events during Thanksgiving week. It’s a great place to stay! I walked over to DTD every day. I also suggest using the transportation over at DTD vs. the Hilton transportation.

I just got back from a whirl wind tour of Arizona visiting my brother. I will be back to work Monday am
nd hope to have an answer then