Keith Richards to be in third "Pirates" movie

Keith Richards News on Yahoo! Music

He was in the other two as well, as I am sure J Depp based his character on Keith. I have been a fan of his for many years and I was very startled the first time I saw a trailer for this first POTC Movie. I immediately noted that Depp had patterned his speech, mannerisms and eyeliner after Richards. I’m hoping he recovered form his fall from the palm tree earlier this yr if he is going to be in III

And the third movie will be called At World’s End. AWESOME!

And I could TOTALLY picture Keith Richards as Johnny Depps pirate father!!! :laugh: :pirate:

i can’t wait to see what he’ll look like in pirate gear. that’ll be a riot to see the two of them together. i wonder if keith will be almost identical looking as jack sparrow: hair, clothes, hat, etc.

Awesome!!!

I didn’t even know there was going to BE a third Pirates movie- and here we are, still waiting for the second… :tongue:

He kinda dresses like a pirate anyway… The sashs, the big hoop earring… He’s practically a pirate… :laugh:

Johnny Depp said he based Capt. Jack Sparrow on a combination of Keith Richards and Pepi LePew…

I believe the release of the third movie will be May of 2007…

they are filming the movie as we speak from what I read today in the paper

YAY!!! :cool:

I love Keith Richards! The Rolling Stones are my favorite band in the whole world!