Kevin Jonas is getting married!

How old is he? Anyone know?

KevinJonas

[I]From Kevin Sr. and Denise Jonas - Our hearts are filled with joy today and we are happy to share with you that our son Kevin has asked Danielle Deleasa for her hand in marriage. Her answer was yes and it is such a blessing that she will be joining our family. Kevin and Danielle have not yet set a date. Family is very dear to us and we hope we have raised Kevin to be a wonderful man and husband. [/I]

I just read that too! He’s 21 the article said and she is 22.

You seem to be connected to EVERYTHING. No idea on the age BTW.

I though he was . . . man time flies . . . they’ve been around longer then you think! :laugh::laugh:

Wow! I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend. It’s great to hear good celebrity news.

I know . . . he hid that one well didn’t he!

OMG!!! Can you link the article?

Kevin Jonas Gets Engaged! - Couples, Kevin Jonas : People.com

Jen, you amaze me at what a wealth of information you are!

Well I’m a freelance graphic designer, so my job keeps me tied to the computer. Really I just have alerts set for things I have interests in and the info comes to me . . . it’s easy to set up and find out, really it is! :ph34r:

Then I just share it with you . . . :blush: (is it too much?)

No! Never too much! I’m just amazed! I usually glance over my email, run through facebook and come here a few times a day. I don’t think I have
the patience for much more than that. I can’t be still that long!:laugh:That’s why I’m on here several times each day. It’s quick little bursts for me. You just keep all the information coming, and then I can seem super-informed to all of my friends and family!:laugh:

Yeah, I just read that. I wonder if it will change the dynamic of the group at all. I hope they are very happy.

Omg. NOW I understand what all the “Congrats Kevin and Dani” tweets were about! :laugh: (From Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, all the other Disney kids…:laugh:) I was so confused because I had no idea what they were talking about!

Aw that’s so exciting for Kevin. The fact that none of us even knew he had a girlfriend bodes well. She must mean a lot to him! :heart:

CHECK OUT THE RING!!! WOW!!! 211 diamonds!

Exclusive Details: Kevin Jonas’s Engagement Ring for Danielle Deleasa Revealed! - Style News – StyleWatch – People.com

wow, that’s some rock! I wonder how long the marriage will last? Sorry to sound so cynical but 21 is too young to marry in my opinion although I know that there are plenty that will disagree with me. I wish them the best.

They got married today! That was fast! Kevin Jonas Marries in Fairytale Setting - Weddings, Kevin Jonas : People.com

Since there was a blizzard in NY, I wonder how that went?

After looking at the article it seems as if it went off without a hitch, wow, I would have been a nervous wreck. They do make an awfully cute couple.

Someone shoot me a text alert when Nick becomes legal.

:ninja:

[QUOTE=Kippage;1009101]Someone shoot me a text alert when Nick becomes legal.

:ninja:[/QUOTE]
:biggrin: :biggrin: