Kidani photos on the web

I have seen pictures on other sites this morning. The villas look like Jambo/preview center.
There are also pool pictures out there. The kids area of the pool looks amazing!

Finally!!!

Do you have a link?

Ooh, which website?

I checked Passporter, Disboards, tagrel… going crazy here! Where are the pics??

Photos from the new Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Orlando Attractions Magazine Blog
~My 24th Bday Bash at WDW!! CM PREVIEW: KIDANI VILLAGE!!! PG 3 - Page 3 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

JACKPOT!!!

~My 24th Bday Bash at WDW!! CM PREVIEW: KIDANI VILLAGE!!! PG 3 - Page 3 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

It Looks AWESOME!

So pumped… we are staying there soon!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;954554]It Looks AWESOME!

So pumped… we are staying there soon![/QUOTE]

When are you going? We will be there in 19 days.

Update from Deb Wills:

Deb’s Unofficial Walt Disney World Vacation Information Guide - WDW Planning Guide - Walt Disney World AllEars Jack Spence toured Kidani Village this morning. He’s working on his blog now… look for it later today with pics.

Those pics are amazing!

I was disappointed to read that you can’t walk between Kidani and Jambo House. I thought I had read somewhere that there was going to be a path.

YAY! This is great. I am REALLY getting psyched now.

WOW…these pics are GORGEOUS!!! I can’t wait to stay there!!! Thanks for sharing! :happy:

Wow, it does look amazing. How lucky that you guys will be staying there soon.

It looks like the parking lot curls around the buildings, so I am hoping that you can park near your room and enter through a nearby door, instead of going through the lobby each time you arrive at the resort.

Can anyone confirm that?

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;954619]Those pics are amazing!

I was disappointed to read that you can’t walk between Kidani and Jambo House. I thought I had read somewhere that there was going to be a path.[/QUOTE]

I booked a 2 bedroom last weekend for one night for my boss (the day before they leave for their cruise in June)…and the DVC CM told me that there is a walking path between the resorts…she said it was a 5 min walk.

Thanks for the info! I thought I had heard there would be a path too which I was excited about because I’d like to be able to walk to Boma or the Mara for breakfast.

more pictures Flickr: rustyalaska’s Photostream