Kids Club at Contemporary?

I would like to spend some time in the parks while the girls spent some time in a kids club.

When I looked online, it looks like all the resorts that have child care have a maximum of 4 hours. I thought the contemporary might be a good choice because we could hop on the monorail and not waste any time.

Have you used it? Do you know anything about it? Do you know of another resort that might have a longer maximum time?

Thanks for your help!

We used the Sandcastle Club at BC last year and the kids (5, 7, adn 10) loved it. They asked to go back just about every night for the rest of our trip. We have our DS booked at the Neverland Club at the Poly next month. From what I’ve read it’s a pretty cool place.

I don’t remember being told we had to be back in 4 hours. In fact I know we were gone longer than that. We dropped them off about 5:30 and didn’t pick them up until after 11.

Here is the list of clubs from AllEars with phone numbers, you could call and check with the CMs.
http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/childfaq.htm

We’ve used The Neverland Club and were gone 5 hours… They never gave us a time limit, just took our info, handed us our beeper and off we went. Boy that 5 hours passed by quickly…for both the kids and for us!

I have heard good things about the Neverland Club at the Poly. I would probably go with that one since it is also on the monorail.