Kids' options on DDP

Can anyone remember if apples are a side option with kid’s QS meals? I can remember grapes and carrots, but not apples. Anyone who has been to WDW recently that can let me know?

I’m ordering groceries and don’t want to order something they’re going to eat with their meals.

Thanks!

We have not ordered a kids meal in a long time, however, I found this on Allears. It is from the Pecos Bill’s menu:

[B]Kids’ Picks

For Guests 9 and Under

All meals include choice of two side items: grapes, applesauce
Choice of: 1% Mickey Milk, small bottled water or apple juice
Chocolate Chip Cookie, Fries or Soft Drink available on request[/B]

you can also get carrot sticks…we kept ours on ice in the room & would take them for snacks with us in the parks in our small soft cooler.

We are here now and haven’t been offered apple slices anywhere as a Kids’ side… applesauce but not slices…

Thank you everyone! Off to finish the grocery order.

[QUOTE=b1wife;957978]Can anyone remember if apples are a side option with kid’s QS meals? I can remember grapes and carrots, but not apples. Anyone who has been to WDW recently that can let me know?

I’m ordering groceries and don’t want to order something they’re going to eat with their meals.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

What company are you ordering your groceries from?
I am still undecided about ordering or paying for the taxi?

Thanks

It’s DisneyWorld! I’d go for extra chocolate, extra ice cream, extra sugar! save the blaa food for home.