Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure

Does this sound interesting to you? My DD is looking forward to trying it. I think it’s a little late in coming though. I don’t know how h=many kids are still interested in Kim. It will definitely be a new and exciting way to see WS.

Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

I saw the “advertisements” for that on the ABC Christmas Day Parade and the Disney Vacation Planning DVD. It looks awesome. Even got my younger sister (who’s always hated Epcot) excited (“That is so cool!”).

I think this is going to bring Kim Possible back. It doesn’t matter how old her show is - what kid doesn’t want to act like a secret agent (that was definitely my favorite “game” late childhood)??? I mean… I want to do it! I think it’s targeted towards older children, as well as teens. Incorporating the cell phone into park attractions is brilliant. :laugh:

I think my older two will love this!!! Thanks for the link.

I never understood what it was all about until I saw it explained on the WWYC planning DVD. That is pretty neat. I like how you can make things happen around World Showcase with the cell phone. I think it could definitely entertain some older kids or teens.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;921937]I saw the “advertisements” for that on the ABC Christmas Day Parade and the Disney Vacation Planning DVD. It looks awesome. Even got my younger sister (who’s always hated Epcot) excited (“That is so cool!”).

I think this is going to bring Kim Possible back. It doesn’t matter how old her show is - what kid doesn’t want to act like a secret agent (that was definitely my favorite “game” late childhood)??? I mean… I want to do it! I think it’s targeted towards older children, as well as teens. Incorporating the cell phone into park attractions is brilliant. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I think your right about the targeted audience. Who am I kidding, I am looking for to doing this myself.

You’re welcome. I’ll bet they have a blast!

Looks cool, I want to do it LOL.

• Justin

We plan on giving it a try in a few weeks.

MickeyMotto ~ :ph34r:secret agent:ph34r:

I can’t wait to do this!!! UM . . . I mean watch my kids do it . . . :laugh:

My friends and I spent our entire last trip talking about how much we wanted to do this!! We’ll probably be the oldest “kids” participating, but we totally do not care. :happy:

I checked out the link which answered my first question of if older kids are even allowed to do it - I’m glad they are! Here’s my second question… I didn’t see anything about a charge for it. Do you just pick up your Kimmunicator and go? I would think they would have some kind of rental fee or deposit at least… otherwise I would think lots of Kimmunicators would be disappearing. :blink:

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;922566]My friends and I spent our entire last trip talking about how much we wanted to do this!! We’ll probably be the oldest “kids” participating, but we totally do not care. :happy:

I checked out the link which answered my first question of if older kids are even allowed to do it - I’m glad they are! Here’s my second question… I didn’t see anything about a charge for it. Do you just pick up your Kimmunicator and go? I would think they would have some kind of rental fee or deposit at least… otherwise I would think lots of Kimmunicators would be disappearing. :blink:[/QUOTE]

I don’t think there is any charge, but I believe that an adult has to leave something, like a driver’s license, to be sure the Kimmunicator is returned.

ahh I see. Thanks! :happy:

OMG my kids would LOVE this, they watch Kim Possible everyday.

I can’t wait to play in the end of January!

We had a chance to do this on our December trip. They were doing testing for Cast members only, but they let us try it out. We got to do missions in Mexico and France. I won’t give anything away, but it was a lot of fun. No deposit (drivers license, credit card) was required. When you came to the end of your mission, they had a places where you dropped off your “Kimmunicator.”

Like I said, it was a blast. I just hope they do a good job of limiting how many they hand out at a time, too many groups of people running from place to place in all of the pavillions could be an annoyance for some.

Here is a picture of the Kimmunicator from our trip:

Thanks for posting this. My DDs are going to love this.

sounds so cool! i can’t wait to do it! just curious - how do they keep people from keeping the kimmunicator? seems like there would people pocketing them, thus making the awesome new “game” not last.

You’re very welcome, I hope they have a blast!

I think they make the adults leave something of importance like their driver’s license. You get it back when you return the Kimmunicator.

thats what i thought would happen (and should, really) but the post a few up by mmouse said they didnt’ require anything like that. unless i misread that post - which is totally possible! :blush: