King size beds in value resorts?

Does the anyone know if the All stars or Pop offer kings size beds? My husband and I will be at WDW in September (no children). I’d prefer a king size for me and him, but I want to try to stay within a budget for our room. Most descriptions I found just mentioned 2 doubles.

Yes, there are some rooms that have king sized beds but it’s only a request, you still may get two double beds.

I know Pop has them, but they are the handicapped rooms (not too much different than standard though). You can request it (call within 5 days of your trip) and they’ll do the best they can…Not likely, though.

I stayed at All Star Music a few years back and had a king bed room, but like Lefty said, it was handicapped accessible, so the bathroom had just a shower, no tub. Not sure if that matters to you.

I also got the room randomly, it was all that was ready when I checked in so we took it.

All of the king bedded rooms at the values are handicap accessible. You cannot book it in advance unless you need the accessibility. You can get them at check in though, if available.

Me too, at the All Star Movies! :mickey:

I wasn’t aware of this. Thanks for asking, it’s good to know !