Kingdom Keeper III

I know there are a few others who have read the Kingdom Keepers series. Book #3 comes out April 6th! Looks like it will take place in Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Thanks for the info. I forgot about this series until you mentioned it and now have the first two requested from the Library. I think DD13 will love these!

My kids love KK and KK2. I wonder if 3 will be the last one since it will be set in the last 2 parks to be included in the series.

What’s this about? I’m out of the loop. Thanks.

Kingdom Keepers is a series of books . . . here’s a link to the wikipedia article. :happy:
The Kingdom Keepers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[QUOTE=missymouse;1024770]Kingdom Keepers is a series of books . . . here’s a link to the wikipedia article. :happy:
The Kingdom Keepers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Heck with the kids, I’m going to start reading them.:laugh:

I know this post is a bit old…but I didn’t think that I should start a new one. I borrowed my best friend’s original Kingdom Keepers several months after it came out and I absolutely loved it!

Just several months ago I got around to buying both KK2 and KK3 (a couple days after KK3 was released). I just finished reading KK2 and loved it just as much as the first. I can’t believe how fast paced it was! I believe it took me only several hours of this lazy day for me to finish it cover to cover. :blush:

Anyway, I was trying to save KK3 for my 3 hour flight down in July but I’m so anxious to start reading it now. For those who have read it, should I expect it to be just as delightful as the others? I’m hoping so! :happy:

These books are a great way to share my love for Disney World with my students!

My 8 yr old DS just finished reading Kingdom Keepers III. He really liked it…as he did the other two. I personally thought part I was really good, part II was a little hard to get through, and I had started reading part III but never really got into it. As soon as I get some time I may try it again. DS really wants to see this series made into a movie.

I love that teachers are using them in their curriculum! I wish they had been around when I was in my younger school years.

I think it was the fact that I was feeling tired for them as I was reading, knowing that all the action was in one day’s time span that I managed to read it so fast. I just needed to know what happened at the end…and that kind of left me only semi-satisfied, lol. Good thing I waited until I already had the third one in hand before I finished it! I hate cliffhangers!

Read the first, never got around to reading the 2nd. I guess I need to get caught up.

I really enjoy them :slight_smile: They’re a great break between all my heavy reads for work/classes. I decided to start number III but I’m trying to go really slow lol! If I finish it before my trip, I was thinking about picking up Peter and the Starcatchers series by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson (who wrote KK). Has anyone else read this series yet? :happy: