Kingdom Keepers

Oh my I just finished this book yesterday by Ridley Pearson … It was so good It made me feel like I was in the MK … the only two problems that came up was one they said that Orlando is South florida which if you live in FL you know its Central Florida … Secondly I am now not sure if I can ride IASW again after one of the chapters in this book I wont give it away but I am thinking I will be scared on it now …

I am so wanting to get his Peter pan series now … I found them on Barnes and nobles and think I might just order them …

I haven’t read this book yet but it sounds interesting. I don’t want to be creeped out on IaSW though, I always loved that ride. :tongue: That used to be one of those tiny pet peeves of mine when I lived in South Florida (West Palm), that people would call Orlando & sometimes Daytona (:huh:) South Florida. :laugh: I don’t consider anything north of Vero “south” and that’s even pushing it. :laugh:

Thanks for the review.

ohh…I want to read it. I will have to get it from B&N this weekend. Thanks for the recomendation. You know I love to read anything that has anything to do with WDW.lol…small world hint has me worried. That ride already creeps me out. Animated dolls are just creepy to me.:laugh:

Also Kingdom Keepers: The Rise of Chernabog comes out 8/26

I liked it, but there were some parts (ex IASW) that just were wierd.

I’m reading it right now. It’s taking me a long time to get through it because I’m only reading it during homeroom on Wednesday when the whole school has to read. I’m about half way through and enjoying it.

I’m reading it with my 2 older children right now. We LOVE it!! We have Peter and the Starcatchers waiting for us when we finish this one. We should have a MB Kingdom Keepers discussion thread when we’re all done reading!

OOOOHHH!?! A sequel?!!

Oh my gosh I will definately have to get the second book

I’m about 1/2 way through it right now, I want to have it finished before we get to WDW in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I can squeeze in some reading time!

If not maybe you can finish it in the car on the way. That’s my plan when we go in May…I read the first chapter or two a year+ ago…guess I should start over, lol. :eek:

That’s my plan if I don’t finish it between now and then!