Kona recipes? I need that yumminess at home!

So on our last day at the World we had lunch at the Kona Cafe at the Poly & I had the Pan-fried chicken with coconut sauce- OMG!!:wub: I think that may have been the BEST thing I’ve ever eaten:wub: Honest to God, had I been at home, I would have licked the plate clean!!
Sooo, I tried to make it myself last night- not even close. I think I’m missing the coconut sauce, I don’t know. I mean it was good but not even close to the incredible yumminess I had at Kona. Does anyone know where I would get the recipe for that dish? I have tried every form of internet search with no luck… :confused:

It’s right here, along with many more!
Recipes - Coconut Almond Chicken - Kona Cafe - Polynesian Resort

Oh my. That sounds awesome!

I love that dessert at Ohana… Thanks- you just added to my list of pregnancy cravings… now, off to see if I can make it…

Yes, I have also experienced this yummy deliciousness but have not gone as far as trying to replicate it. I assume that this “coconut sauce” is exactly what you are missing! Let me know if you guys find anything close to this.

We have the Ohana Honey Lime Dressing practically every week at home, and Corn Casserole is on our Thanksgiving table every year. Try this link, you will find a zillion Disney recipes:
Disney Recipes

Mmmmmmmmmmm. I remember my homemade Luau dinner<33 Spirit of Aloha at home is definitely a success! haha. Now the mango poppyseed dressing is a regular in this house! hahah.

Disney themed dinners are the best :]

Good luck!!