Kouzzina

Is Kouzzina on the dining plan??

Nope! My DD loves Iron Chef and wanted to eat there…it is considered a Unique Dining Experience. I am so bummed!

I thought I read on All ears it was on the DDP and was one credit. They usually will tell you when you book a resi there that it is not on the DDP, they said nothing to me when we booked! Hmmm!

Nokey, call back and specifically ask if they’re on or off.
Doesn’t make sense for it to not be. Unlike Big River, this is a Disney O&O restaurant.
Plus, it’s the replacement for Spoodles.

We have a reservation there on Wed and when I made it the CM said it IS on the DDP. 1 TS credit.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;992712]Nokey, call back and specifically ask if they’re on or off.
Doesn’t make sense for it to not be. Unlike Big River, this is a Disney O&O restaurant.
Plus, it’s the replacement for Spoodles.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Thanks! I thinks that is a good idea, even though I am 99% sure it is on DDP but it can’t hurt to check!

Ate there last week on the DDP and will DEFINATELY go again! It was great!

What did you have? I was looking at the menu yesterday and have NO idea what to order when we’re there tomorrow. It’s all so foreign to me!

Don’t you mean “It’s all Greek to me?”:laugh:

This is good news! I can make my ADR’s tomorrow and I am going to try and go here for dinner on December 16th.

I called today. After confirming it IS on the DP, I made an ADR for the upcoming trip.

Here is a little guidance

Dishes found in typical Greek restaurants around america:

Spanakopita - Traditional Phyllo Pie of Spinach, Feta, Leeks, and Dill $7.99

Saganaki - Seared Haloumi Cheese with Lemon and Oregano $7.99

Crisp Calamari and Lemon

And the sample platter more or less

Avgolemono - Traditional Egg-lemon Soup with Chicken and Rice $7.49

Spiro’s Greek Salad - Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onions, Kalamata Olives, and Feta

Pastitsio Greek-style Lasagna - with Bucatini Pasta, Cinnamon-stewed Meat Sauce, and Bechame

The spanakopita is also found as an entree

If it was me, I would probably go for the combo or the stuffed grape leaf. then the roasted pepper and lentil soup and then one of the two seafood entrees. I like to try new things or things I wouldn’t cook at home.

[QUOTE=gatour;992855]Here is a little guidance

If it was me, I would probably go for the stuffed grape leaf. I like to try new things or things I wouldn’t at home.[/QUOTE]

I, too, like to try things I wouldn’t at home. But the last time I tried the grape/fig leaf thing I was arrested.

Can’t wait to eat there when we go in November!! The outside makes it look so tiny on the inside!!

When I tried to book my reservations about 3 months ago they told me no. Sorry for the misinfo…BUT now I am bummed cause DD wanted to eat there!! OH well…maybe next year :wink:

Nah - you are probably right and it wasn’t on the list at that time. It was so new. It took the Cast Member a couple of minutes to confirm it for me.

I hope it is as good as it sounds.

Keep in mind that it has only just opened and none of the restaurants have taken reservations during their first few weeks of operation, partly because there is uncertainty of opening on “day x” and being able to operate at full speed.
If you haven’t arrived yet, or even if you have, try and see if you can get a reservation now that works with your schedule.
There are plenty of times I’ve woken up in the morning once I was there and changed reservations. I’ve even gotten Crystal Palace at the last minute.

You’re so clever… :laugh: Yes, I suppose I do mean that.