L o s t 11/09

Hey everyone, don’t forget that tonight is the night that we have long waited for! Three weeks is forever!

Tonight we get to see one of the members of Flight 815 DIE! :crying: :noo:

To preserve the West Coaster’s suspense, I think all mentions of the person who kicks the bucket should be clearly marked as spoilers. In addition I think it would also be nice if the spoiler text is colored WHITE, so that those who want to read can do so by highlighting the WHITE text.

EXAMPLE SPOILER FOLLOWS (highlight to read)
Total fabricated lie - Jack dies in this episode from being eaten by a hungry polar bear!
END SPOILER

Anyways, I am excited for this episode! :biggrin:

Oooo, me too! I am ordering pizza tonight so the TV can have my full attention! If we are allowed to make a guess, I am going to say it’s going to be that blonde girl who used to be on Guiding Light. I don’t know, I am just guessing.

As long as it’s not Rose or Bernard, I’ll be happy!

Oh, wait. As long as it’s not Rose or Bernard or Hurley. Or Sawyer. Or Jin or Sun. Or Charlie. Or…

Okay, I’m going to change my statement. Actually, I’d be perfectly happy if [fake spoiler] Jack gets eaten by the polar bear![/fake spoiler] And I wouldn’t be all that sad if that polar bear makes Kate his dessert, then picks his teeth with “Rambina”! :laugh:

now we do not know this person dies … it said “Lost Forever” … that does not have to mean Dead …after all we were cheated with the Jin speaking english. I am so excited that we finally have a new show

I wish I could see it tonight but ever since Hurricane Wilma we have been having Cable issues and well Cable went out at before 3 pm today and is still not back on so I will have to read the spoilers to find out what happened

Or maybe west coasters should just STAY OFF THIS THREAD UNTIL THEY’VE SEEN IT!!!

yeah! I like what EJ said - although, if I lived on the west coast I totally wouldn’t be able to stay away.

Hey Pumouse, which character did she play on guiding light, and do you watch CBS soaps?!

well i know i should wait but i don’t wanna. I wish it was on right now. I will not be able to stay away before show and hopefully i will not read anything i don’t wanna.

Yes I do!! She was Annie, that crazy girl who was married to Josh. Later her character came back but someone else played it. Do you watch them?

Boooo! Hisssssss! Boooooo! :angry: {throws a rotten tomato at EJ!}

Okay, that is another option, but I don’t wanna stay away! :crying:

You spoiled east coasters get everything first! :pinch:

:tongue: :wink:

Good point, but I still think the person is going to be “Lost Forever” by being dead… :wink: :tongue:

should we start taking bets … If someone does die …it will not be a regular … it will be one of the new group.

Maybe I will try to send some Pixie Dust your way and your cable will magically be back on!!! :wub:

We’re NOT spoiled we just RULE!!! :cool:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds. - OH - POOPY!!!

Here is The Goof Father’s guess/bet:
HIGHLIGHT TO READ
I think Shannon is the one who will die… I don’t want this to happen, but it seems like she may be the one…
END

I am wagering a linty cough drop and paper clip! Any takers!

I have to go with PU on this one - the girl from GL will Bite It. No way will the axe any of the “major” characters. I hope I’m correct…I could use a cough drop right about now… :eek:

wipes tomato out of her hair:laugh::pirate:

They axed Boone, didn’t they? And he was a regular. Although he and that ugly card shirt always gave me the creeps. He was a creepy guy.

EJ … I read Boone will still show up though only 30 minutes till I get LOST!!! please dont let it be a let down !!

:noo: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Poor Shannon!!! :noo: :noo: :noo: :crying:

Just when I was begining to understand and love her!!!

Didn’t see that coming.