La Nouba Seating Location

Hi everyone!!!

We’re thinking about getting La Nouba tickets for our next trip, but are in a quandry. The best 2 tickets the website gives us are on the front row :laugh: but on the side wing (sect 101) :huh:.

We’re wondering if #1) the front low is too low or too close…would we miss some of the show like being on the front row near the orchestra pit? and #2) would we miss/not be able to see the action going on the other side of the stage?

Prezcatz Paul

We sat in category 2 seats when we went and I thought they were perfect seats. We sat in the front row AA section 202A. There was no one in front of us except the large aisle way. A lot of the cast came out and walked right in front of us. I think sitting in the front row you would miss a lot. It might be difficult to see some of the stunts and performers.

La Nouba - Cirque du Soleil official website - La Nouba

IMO, I would save some money and book cat.2 seats with a better view.:happy:

We were in 103, but 6 rows back . . . a lot of the stuff is in the air and all around, I really don’t think there is a bad seat in the house!

The stage is large, but the seating “small”!

It’s a great show, with so much going on, you could see it 10x and not catch all of it! People in the front row are REALLY close to the action . . . they do some amazing stunts . . . I bet it would feel like you were on stage with them. :laugh: :laugh:

Don’t want to give it away, so DON’T WATCH if you want a surprise, but this u tube link pans the audience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7tfyVbyD08

We were in the last row of section 104. I thought our seats were perfect. We weren’t so close that we had to look up a lot but we were still close to the stage. I would take our seats again.

I don’t think the front row would be bad but you’re just going to be looking up a lot. I thought the front row looked about even with the stage, that meas anything in the air your looking up. I wouldn’t skip Cirque because of that but I would check for different seats.

When the website gave me seats I didn’t like, I called the Disney reservation line. I wanted an aisle seat for my mom and wanted something on the main floor area. The website was giving me seats in the middle of rows on the ‘bleacher’…We were in the bleacher area the last time we saw the show so I wanted to have a different perspective. Anyway, when I called I got transferred to someone who could see all the available seats for the day/time and was able to get me the seating I wanted. The person you initially get to talk to only see ‘best available’. If you explain what you’re looking for, they may be able to help you out too.

I dont think there is a bad seat in the building. Any seat is going to have a good view of everything going on.

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;851557]We sat in category 2 seats when we went and I thought they were perfect seats. We sat in the front row AA section 202A. There was no one in front of us except the large aisle way. A lot of the cast came out and walked right in front of us. I think sitting in the front row you would miss a lot. It might be difficult to see some of the stunts and performers.

La Nouba - Cirque du Soleil official website - La Nouba

IMO, I would save some money and book cat.2 seats with a better view.:happy:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tips. These seats are technically cat 2 seats, the upside being they are in the lower level, the downside being they are on the side of the stage.

Prezcatz Paul

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;851568]We were in the last row of section 104. I thought our seats were perfect. We weren’t so close that we had to look up a lot but we were still close to the stage. I would take our seats again.

I don’t think the front row would be bad but you’re just going to be looking up a lot. I thought the front row looked about even with the stage, that meas anything in the air your looking up. I wouldn’t skip Cirque because of that but I would check for different seats.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the words, Stephanie!!! I always appreciate your opinions.
Yes, the “looking up” part has me a little worried, like sitting front row at a movie theater. Hmmmm…:huh:

Prezcatz Paul

Thanks for the advice. I think we may end up having to call and see what else is available. I really don’t like that the website won’t let you see all available seats or let you ‘turn down’ seats and look for more in the same price category.

Prezcatz Paul

[QUOTE=Prezcatz;851818]Thanks for the tips. These seats are technically cat 2 seats, the upside being they are in the lower level, the downside being they are on the side of the stage.

Prezcatz Paul[/QUOTE]

Exactly! We had a great view of everything and paid much less for them. I think I even got a discount on them, but that was several years ago and can’t remember from where. Here is some info from Mousesavers that might help:
Cirque du Soleil La Nouba

By all accounts, La Nouba is a spectacular show with amazing feats of acrobatic prowess, beautiful lighting and costumes. Most people think it’s well worth the price.

Regular Prices and Info

Front and Center seats are $121.41 for adults (age 10 and up), $96.92 for children (ages 3-9), tax included. These seats are in section 103. Readers have reported that these seats are not worth the extra money.

Category 1 seats are $105.44 for adults (ages 10 and up), $84.14 for children (ages 3-9), tax included. These seats are in section 102, 104, and portions of 203-205. Reportedly these seats provide a very good view.

Category 2 seats are $86.27 for adults (ages 10 and up), $69.23 for children (ages 3-9), tax included. These seats are in sections 101, 105, and portions of 202-206. I have been told by many readers that these seats are the BEST VALUE if you can get sections 203, 204 or 205, ideally in Row EE, FF or GG.

Category 3 seats are $69.23 for adults (ages 10 and up), $55.38 for children (ages 3-9), tax included. These seats are located in 201, 202, 206 and 207. You can see fine from here but you are extremely off-center relative to the stage.

Click here to see a seating plan.

You can order these tickets through (407) WDW-SEAT (939-7328). Shows are at 6:00 and 9:00 pm. There are no performances on Sundays or Mondays.

Discounts

Undercover Tourist sells discounted vouchers that can be exchanged for Category 2 La Nouba tickets.

Disney World Annual Passholders can get 25% off on Category 2 seats for the 8/12/08-9/20/08 shows. Advance purchase required through (407) 939-7604. Discount available to Passholder and up to 3 guests. (This discount may not go into effect until August 1.)

Here is the link: MouseSavers.com - Discount DisneyWorld Tours, Cirque du Soleil, Disney Quest, Pleasure Island, Golf

Thanks for the info. It is really hard to tell from the seating chart how big the theater really is.

Prezcatz Paul

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;851822]
Disney World Annual Passholders can get 25% off on Category 2 seats for the 8/12/08-9/20/08 shows. Advance purchase required through (407) 939-7604. Discount available to Passholder and up to 3 guests. (This discount may not go into effect until August 1.)

Here is the link: MouseSavers.com - Discount DisneyWorld Tours, Cirque du Soleil, Disney Quest, Pleasure Island, Golf[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton for the link!!! :smile:
I’ll have to double-check and see if they have expanded the AP discount dates to include when we’ll be there.

Prezcatz Paul

[QUOTE=Prezcatz;851826]Thanks a ton for the link!!! :smile:
I’ll have to double-check and see if they have expanded the AP discount dates to include when we’ll be there.

Prezcatz Paul[/QUOTE]

Your welcome! I hope you can take advantage of these discounts. :happy: