Labor Day Wknd Single Digit Happy Dance!

9 MORE DAYS!!!

By this time a week from Friday, I should be hopefully on the turnpike passing Vero Beach on the way to WDW!!!

WOO HOO!!!

I know how you feel. My flight leaves Friday (9/1) at noon. I’m Going to Disney!!! I’m Going to Disney!!! I’m Going to Disney!!! I’m Going to Disney!!! I’m Going to Disney!!! I’m Going to Disney!!! I’m Going to Disney!!! I’m Going to Disney!!! I’m Going to Disney!!! I’m Going to Disney!!! I’m Going to Disney!!! I’m Going to Disney!!! I’m Going to Disney!!!:happy:

you beat me to it KING…

9 DAYS !!!

see how excited my wife is??? i am such a lucky guy…

i hear POTC is closed??? i thought it was opened back up already…

has anyone heard if the POTC is closed??? i am freaking out about this…

KING - where are you staying?

King…I know we will have a wonderful TR when you get back from your trip correct???:mickey:

i am a little nrevous. this will be my first trip report when i return…i hope it does not dissapoint…

I don’t think even the worst TR could be bad. We all lllloooovvveeee to hear about WDW.

Me too…except it’s 8 days for me!!! I’m driving down on Thursday!

how far is your drive?

About 6.5 hours…I live up in the Panhandle of FL.

But of course, dahling!

that is not too bad i guess. my flight from newark is about 2 hours, then when you add in the time to get there, security, and getting to wdw. i guess it works out to be the same amount…

i can’t wait…

Chris, we are staying at All Star Music.

I will PM you my cell in case we can work out a lil Meet & Greet

sounds good… i will send you mine as well…

Chris, I just checked the calendar for Spetember and the only things closed are Liberty Square Riverboat and Mickey’s Country House. No mention of POTC being closed so I would not worry. That is actually where we can probably meet up

Have loads of fun! :happy:

I’ll just stay HERE and be jealous! :pinch:

Goof,

In addition to my TR, I will try to figure out a way to post pics from the trip as well. I had actually meant to post some of the pics from my honeymoon TR as well.