Lasseter tours Disney

Here’s an article about John Lasseter’s tour of Disney Feature Animation and Walt Disney Imagineering. I put in in the ‘Rumors and News’ section because there appeared to be a fair amount of conjecture and hearsay.

There’s some really cool stuff here. Above all, I’m excited about Iger’s philosophy… he appears to be almost the anti-Eisner.

Bruce

Great article, sounds like good news for the parks!
Thanks.

Great little story about Lasseter in this week’s Newsweek too. I think the Pixar purchase is going to mean great things for Disney Animation all around!

hey awesome article…good things are to come for the Walt Disney Company :mickey: it’s ABOUT time!

I was bouncing off the ground when i heard about the purchase…Lasseter knows what works and what doesnt…can’t wait to see what they come up with next.

Thanks, Bruce for the link!

i hope lasseter will make a the incredibles live show both in disneyworld and disneyland.:mickey:

I’m all for this, but I still think the merger comes off like Pixar bought Disney. :tongue:

Now this is the Disney I know! Lasseter will hofefully be great for the company. I have a lot of hope that he will be.

DLR! Good to see you. It’s been a while.