Last min point rental DEAL - FIRE SALE!

[B]UPDATE…[/B]

[I]I found SEVERAL renters, and even had rental agreements in hand. Called owner to set up conf call with member service on Wed, and she didn’t have time. Said call her Thurs AM she’d be off work.

Called 4 times and no response. Call today, just voice mail.

Just not going to waste any more time on this. It’s her money that she’ll loose if the points expire, not mine. [/I] :wacko:

SORRY BUT I HAVE NO OTHER POINTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT AT THIS TIME. [B][I]BLAME DW…she’s the one who said “I’m ready for another cruise!” [/I][/B] :laugh:

Our real estate office couple of days ago with someone who wants to sell their timeshare. As I am the only one crazy enough in the office to actually own any, they referred them to me.

[B]— DELETED ----[/B]

I would be interested for SSR for Oct. 9-11, or 23-25 or Nov.6-9. I would not mind a value room in AKL or BW either. We are looking for a studio.Let me know,PLEASE!!!

A friend of mine is interested in a studio at OKW for October 8-15. Thanks!!

I would be interested in November 23rd-27th. I would need 102 points for Bay Lake Tower or 61 points for Boardwalk Villas. How exciting!

looking into for a friend who is looking for a 2 night quik get away at beach club for Fri Nov 11 and saturday Nov 12 how much please

I appreciate the interest. I’m told there is VERY limited availability weekends in Oct/Nov because of F&W fest.

With limited availability, I can’t check, then contact you, then call back to member services. Even if you call back IMMEDIATELY what was open a minute ago may not be. And because these are points that belong to a client, I’ve got to pull a 3 way phone call with client and member services to get reservations made.

Given last minute nature you will have to be pretty flexible on where you stay.

If you are interested in trying for a stay using these fire sale points, email me for a rental agreement. It has all of the info that I have to have to make reservations, including credit card information. (My business has merchant account.) The fax comes directly to my computer, and no one else has access. Your credit card is not charged unless the reservation you want is available and booked.

If you are only willing to stay at the specfic resorts you pick, I’ll try but is will greatly limit your chances of getting a reservation.

For a rental agreement email me: RLC@RLCarmichael.com

20-48 points (AKL savanah view) depending on weekend and view. All of these weekends are tight. SSR offers best chance because it has the most units.

Nothing available for your friend @ OKW those dates.

Richard

Thanksgiving weekend is EXTREMELY busy and typically booked way in advance. Might get lucky though, if you consider other resorts.

It would be 32 points BUT…BC is one of the smallest, and thus hard to book. Weekends are really tight due to F&W fest but we can try. Best if they will consider other DVC resorts.

Richard

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1087140]20-48 points (AKL savanah view) depending on weekend and view. All of these weekends are tight. SSR offers best chance because it has the most units.

Nothing available for your friend @ OKW those dates.

Richard[/QUOTE]

Thank you anyway!!

My DH wants to know what the home resort is on the points for sale. Thanks in advance!!

Sent you a request via email

Thanks!

Animal Kingdom 200 points Dec UY. Right now it’s a loaded contract with total 400 points effective 12/1/11 having 200 banked from 2010 UY.

Any chance for a studio
checking in: Friday, Sept 30
checking out: Sunday, Oct 2, 2011

or at least for Saturday night, Oct 1st?

I’m sure the availablility is dwindling :frowning:
Thanks,
Lori

[QUOTE=NCfamily;1087508]Any chance for a studio
checking in: Friday, Sept 30
checking out: Sunday, Oct 2, 2011

or at least for Saturday night, Oct 1st?

I’m sure the availablility is dwindling :frowning:
Thanks,
Lori[/QUOTE]

No way to know until we actually try to make a reservation. Email me RLC@RLCarmichael.com for rental agreement. Because these are client’s points & last minute I have to be able to make the reservation on the spot and that means I have to have everything, including a payment method.

UPDATE…

[I]I found SEVERAL renters, and even had rental agreements in hand. Called owner to set up conf call with member service on Wed, and she didn’t have time. Said call her Thurs AM she’d be off work.

Called 4 times and no response. Call today, just voice mail.

Just not going to waste any more time on this. It’s her money that she’ll loose if the points expire, not mine. [/I] :wacko:

Can’t say you didn’t try - people are strange.

I’m thinking her knack for avoiding things probably got her in the mess with the points as it is. You’ve done a wonderful job trying to help her.