Last minute advice! We're aaaaalmost there!

I just had to send another post for JOY out to my fellow Mousebuzzers. The girls are so excited. My oldest has many memories, but my youngest doesn’t really remember since she was only a baby when we last went. Avery keeps telling her all of the things that she remembers…it is super cute.

I have my ADR’s made:
Hoop-Dee-Doo Review
Teppan Edo (first time)
Cinderella’s Royal Table
O’Hana Breakfast (first time. might skip this…not sure)
Prime Time Cafe- dinner (first time)
Crystal Palace-Breakfast (first time)
O’Hana- dinner (first time- still torn about weather to do breakfast or dinner)
Chef Mickey’s- breakfast

We aren’t park hopping so we have our daily plans all set. There will be a couple of first for dining and we are taking the girls to BBB (a first). There are several rides that will be a first for me (Toy Story Mania, Splash Mountain, Soarin’, Space Mountain) and nearly all of them will be firsts for the girls since they were both too small on the first visit to the world.

Any last minute tid bits for me before we head out? Any special moment things that you could recommend for my girls 5&7 that I may not know about.

Thanks so much!!! I will be taking plenty of pictures to share:laugh:

Have fun! A word about Ohana breakfast or dinner… Dinner is like a brazilian steakhouse with carved meats. It is delicious, but just know it is heavy on the meat. The bread pudding is amazing too… Breakfast is like a regular breakfast, but table service. It is delicious as well…

Your kids will have so much fun- use a stroller for them both for sure- they will wear out… Take a ton of pictures. I just found some from when my kids were 4 and 2, and I fell in love with them all over again…

SO FUN! You have such awesome things ahead of you!

For me, Crystal Palace is the only breakfast I like to do. I just don’t like to take the time in the morning for sit-downs!

[QUOTE=hanwill;1098711]Have fun! A word about Ohana breakfast or dinner… Dinner is like a brazilian steakhouse with carved meats. It is delicious, but just know it is heavy on the meat. The bread pudding is amazing too… Breakfast is like a regular breakfast, but table service. It is delicious as well…

Your kids will have so much fun- use a stroller for them both for sure- they will wear out… Take a ton of pictures. I just found some from when my kids were 4 and 2, and I fell in love with them all over again…[/QUOTE]

I have been TORN on the stroller thing. I don’t even know if they have strollers big enough for my 7 year old. I KNOW my 5 year old will poop out. Was thinking about using a stroller rental on this one.

Just get double stroller, and she can use it when she needs to. We did it, and it made a much more pleasant trip at the end of the day…

THANKS! I just rented a double from Kingdom strollers…I really wanted to do that to begin with.

It will help with the being tired complaints through your trip… Have fun!

Have fun - relax and enjoy the moment! Don’t stress if things aren’t going according to “plan”. Just change the plan!

Personally, I’d do 'Ohana for breakfast instead of dinner. It’s great for dinner if you have really big meat-eaters - two little girls…not so much!

Toy Story Mania is a terrific attraction - but be VERY prepared for long lines and fastpasses running out by noon. Do it first thing in the morning! Soarin’ too, is always crazy busy (but you can usually get a fastpass at least until later afternoon).

Best advice ever…and I plan to take your advice!

Our dinner here is an 8:20 time so I might try and use the Neverland Club for the girls and take my hubby…he is kind of excited about all the meat…BOYS!:laugh:

WILL DO!!!

Teppan Edo is great. You’re sitting at a big table with other people. I believe they sit 8. I found what makes or break it being just nice or really fun is whoever they sit you with. If They are talkative and fun it’s really great. If they stay more to themselves it’s not quite as good. First time we went we sat next to 2 men who we talked to the whole night. It was really fun.

Good to know!

So, we leave in the morning for our trip and I am very excited, but today was a pretty sad day for our family:crying: Our beloved dog of nearly 13 years passed away this morning:crying: She was such a great little girl and will be missed.

Soooooooooo…needless to say I am really working very last minute to get all of my packing done (and THIS would be the reason to not wait until the day before to start packing).

The girls are doing much better tonight and I can’t imagine a better way to get our minds off of the situation than Disney. On the positive side, I am VERY grateful that we were with her and that it didn’t happen while we were away…that would have been difficult to deal with.

Wish me luck tonight…only 4 more loads of laundry:blush:

So sorry to hear about the dog. Hopefully the trip will help everyone adjust. Hopefully you will get the laundry done, and get a little sleep. Have a great trip!