Last Minute Deal...$7 per point use by 5/31

200 points belong to a flying buddy in same Civil Air Partol squadron. Must be completed end of May. Limited availablity but at this price you can afford to jump to a bigger unit.

$7 per point and payment in full by credit card (my merchant account) when booked.

Email me directly for rental agreement. RLC@RLCarmichael.com

That is a great deal!! I hope someone can take advantage of it!

Wow, that is a great deal. I’ve been discussing the advanatages of renting points to a friend of mine. I’ll e-mail her right away to see if they made a decision, and give your info to her if they decided to rent.

Hey everyone, I just noticed I hit 2,000 posts!!!

Does it have to be used by May 31 or booked?

Used. Unfortunately, they have already been banked or I could use a bunch of them for a trip I have in a couple of weeks.

If someone is interested, jump on it. I’ve got a wish family that is in need of dates in May so my freind could get a tax write off and as nice as that would be, not loosing his annual dues cost is better for my friend.

Tic toc…

Talked to the owner last night. I need to get these points rented or donated. If I don’t have anybody interested by this weekend, he will be donating them to Make-A-Wish of Virginia as we’ve got a family they are trying to book.

Oh how I wish I could use them. With the market just begining to get active again this is no time to leave possible contracts hanging.

Did your friend donate the points? I have so much respect for Make-A-Wish and the families they help so I hope the points went to help a family fighting the cancer battle.