Late dinners ? opinions

well as i said on another post we had to reschedule our trip for september 22 . on our trip for this week i had gotten great adrs including cinderella royal table… I always wanted to eat here and we could never get it… when i called to rescheduled the only time they had for that and narcooses is 9:25. I am not sure when they close but is it worth it to go this late… will we be rushed out? I dont want to spend all this money and not have time to enjoy it… thanks.

I don’t know the answer but that is late isn’t it? I don’t think we as a family could wait that long we’d be ravenous by then!:biggrin:

Am I right in thinking it’s just you and your dh? If you had kids with you I’d say that was waaay too late - but for two adults, I guess it would be fine. I don’t think you’d be rushed. I wonder about the fireworks - what time are they on the evening you’re dining? Could you see them from the dining room? That would be cool. Personally - if I get too tired, I just don’t enjoy dining so late - 8 p.m. is about my cut-off - but pretend you’re in Spain - they never eat until at least 10 or 11 p.m.!

HA!
I can not count how many times I’ve eaten at Narcoossee’s just so I could watch Wishes from there.
On the other hand, I could not eat dinner in CRT during fireworks. But if they are seating you at 9:25, they fully know that you will most likely be with them until somewhere around 10:45. What time does the park close that night?
I have eaten in Japan twice during Illuminations and was never rushed. And when we’ve finished, the park was certainly closed.
I’ve never really been rushed out of any place in WDW, even Wolfgang Puck’s at midnight.

Well if you think about it 9:25 would actually be 7:25 for someone on a dining schedule that’s flying in from CO or AZ which would be right at the peak of dinner hour. I’m sure they take things like that into consideration, within reason, since not everyone is accustomed to Eastern Time.

that makes sense I sometimes i forget not everyone puts up with silly time changes.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1121493]HA!
I can not count how many times I’ve eaten at Narcoossee’s just so I could watch Wishes from there.
On the other hand, I could not eat dinner in CRT during fireworks. But if they are seating you at 9:25, they fully know that you will most likely be with them until somewhere around 10:45. What time does the park close that night?
I have eaten in Japan twice during Illuminations and was never rushed. And when we’ve finished, the park was certainly closed.
I’ve never really been rushed out of any place in WDW, even Wolfgang Puck’s at midnight.[/QUOTE]

thanks we will miss the fireworks in all probability both nights. Narcooses is a done deal we eat here every anniversary trip

Be on the lookout for MK hours and event times to change. Things can change and hours can be extended if crowds warrant.

You will not be rushed out. They stop taking people at 10pm, but they won’t close up until everyone is gone and they don’t rush you out - should be a great meal.

It really depends on your family, but we’ve done late dinners before. My family doesn’t change time zones to go to WDW, but as a family, we typically eat dinner at 8:00 because of work schedules, so 9:00 or later isn’t much of a stretch for us.

You won’t be rushed out. You’ll probably get more attention. We did Chef Mickey’s late one night, and the characters didn’t have many guests to visit, so we got to see them multiple times.