Laundry tip--Purex 3 in 1 sheets

I don’t know if everyone but me knew about Purex 3 in 1 laundry sheets but they are awesome! We’re at Disney Hilton Head Island resort right now doing tons of beach laundry for 7 people every day and these laundry sheets have been wonderful. They are super easy to pack and seem to work well. We drove here but they would be very easy to throw in a suitcase if you’re flying.

They are detergent, softener, and anti-static sheet all in one.

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets

I saw those on TV that would save a ton of room when traveling to use those!

Going to get some now…:biggrin: Thanks!

WOW! I’ve never heard of such a thing! Those sound awesome. Do they still leave your laundry smelling fresh after the washing machine?

It really gets SOAPY?? So weird, but cool!

Wow. I’m going to have to look for them while in target tonight. I usually only use Tide but willing to try something else.

Those would be great for vacation. I am hoping that the hypo-allergenic ones are not too fragrant. I am usually allergic to anything with fragrance added.

The first time I saw a commercial for them, I thought of two things: Disney and DT!! Honestly!:smile:

WOW! Those seem super cool! I’m going to get some and keep a couple in the diaper bag! Thanks DT!

Yup, same here, that’s the only thing that makes me nervous.

OH! I had never heard of these things in my life, or saw them in any store, but all of the sudden I saw TWO commercials for them last night. :laugh:

I saw them in Publix on sale a few weeks ago and bought them for our RV. I haven’t used them yet, but I already know I love them!!

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;966059]I don’t know if everyone but me knew about Purex 3 in 1 laundry sheets but they are awesome! We’re at Disney Hilton Head Island resort right now doing tons of beach laundry for 7 people every day and these laundry sheets have been wonderful. They are super easy to pack and seem to work well. We drove here but they would be very easy to throw in a suitcase if you’re flying.

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets[/QUOTE]

im totally jumping on this bandwagon! i’ll use anything that makes life simpler. thanks for the tip!:mickey:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I saw a commercial for these the other day! I never do laundry on vacation (because I am lazy) but I may have to pick these up and see how they work at home! I hate using regular dryer sheets because I have heard how bad they are for dogs and I am always afraid Reilly will eat one.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;966059]I don’t know if everyone but me knew about Purex 3 in 1 laundry sheets but they are awesome! We’re at Disney Hilton Head Island resort right now doing tons of beach laundry for 7 people every day and these laundry sheets have been wonderful. They are super easy to pack and seem to work well. We drove here but they would be very easy to throw in a suitcase if you’re flying.

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets[/QUOTE]

im totally jumping on this bandwagon. i’ll use anything that makes my life simpler!:mickey:

I just seem a comerical last night but wasnt able to find them in Target. Im off to walmart today for some things and will look there.

Oh… About how many come in a box and how much are they? How many loads can a box do?

You’ll probably find out when you get a box in your hands.

I saw the commercial and was skeptical, but knowing they worked well for you DT is good enough.

I don’t know how many are in a box, the label was tossed out. I also don’t remember what they cost, I didn’t even pay attention.

I don’t know that I would use these at home but for travel they have been great. I always pack Tide and Downy or dryer sheets so this is much easier. We’ve had 7 people in a 2 bedroom doing beach laundry for a week and they have worked well. Nate had a stain on a white shirt that seemed to come out but they didn’t get out a BBQ sauce stain on another shirt but that would be tough even at home.

[QUOTE=ddoll;966254]You’ll probably find out when you get a box in your hands.

I saw the commercial and was skeptical, but knowing they worked well for you DT is good enough.[/QUOTE]

I still like my Tide and Downy better but I think it’s because I’m used to them but these are wonderful for vacation.

If you click the link that DT put in the original posting, there’s a place you can click to get a coupon for $1 off. Every dollar saved is one more you can spend at WDW!:mickey: