Le Cellier anyone?

I have an ADR for party of 2 on Sept 14th at 6:30 pm that Im about to cancel. If anyone wants it I can change into your name or just give you the cfm.
I was reading the menu on allears and I really dont think we will like it.

that is so nice we cant use it but that is nice of you to offer by the way the food is great if you are a steak eater. the cheddar cheese soup is amazing.

bummer if it would of been for 4 the last week of Oct. I would of jumped at it. thanks for offering it up for Mbers.

Sure wish we could use it but won’t be there until the 18th.

NO prob everyone.

I was lucky enough to get a castle reservation a few years back by someone I know couldnt go anymore and they were able to give me the cfm number.

Ill still keep it open till tonight because I do have to cancel by Disney rights to re book something for that night.

Hey there Im interested in the reservation. We have one for sunday the 13th at 245 pm which was the only thing that we could get. Your reservation would work out so much better for us, cause we would be at epcot for our meet & greet and then can do to dinner. How can we do this? Which would be easier for you etc? Thanks!

pm’d ya the cfm number. Let me know how you wanna go about it. Thanks!!

Hey I just called disney dining and sent you a PM with the information that they need. There cant do a name change but they can change the reservation to 2 adults. thanks!

No prob!! Ill call right now to get all the info you need.

No problem at all!! I called Disney got the correct Cfm number and sent ya all the info that you need.
You may even have a birthday celebration table set up:laugh:

Enjoy!!!

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;990518]No problem at all!! I called Disney got the correct Cfm number and sent ya all the info that you need.
You may even have a birthday celebration table set up:laugh:

Enjoy!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks so much… As soon as I get the PM with the information Im going to call Disney dining and cancel our reservation for sunday. Are you able to make another reservation for that night for dinner?

We booked Kona for dinner.

I sent you the PM a while ago. If you didnt get it Ill re send it.

Look at that, how nice, it worked out!! :biggrin:

Don’t you just love MouseBuzz? :wub: The people on the Disney forum I used to go on before I found MB would never do anything like that. All they did over there is argue and cut everyone and everything down. :frown:

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;990540]We booked Kona for dinner.

I sent you the PM a while ago. If you didnt get it Ill re send it.[/QUOTE]

I got the PM thanks so much & called disney dining etc. (I sent ya back a PM with what they said etc) It is so nice of you to offer up the reservation. Thank you soooo much! I cant wait to meet ya at the meet & greet. Kona’s for dinner… Yummy… We have eaten there twice and loved it. Thank you so much again…

You are soo very welcome!! Enjoy!! :heart:
Oh… and dont be shy if they come out with a cupcake singing happy birthday madison:laugh:

Have a great time and we will see ya at the meet

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;990568]You are soo very welcome!! Enjoy!! :heart:
Oh… and dont be shy if they come out with a cupcake singing happy birthday madison:laugh:

Have a great time and we will see ya at the meet[/QUOTE]

LOL! I’ll make sure that I dont say anything to my DH and then if they do come out and when they say Madison I will point to him… Ill take a picture and send it to you… LOL!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: If he is anything like my husband that cupcake may hit the fan :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: