Le Cellier graduates to "Signature" Dining Experience

Didn’t know if anyone saw this…

Le Cellier Steakhouse Graduates to ?Signature? Dining Experience Disney Parks Blog

The dishes look amazing!

Now that i’m done licking the monitor, anyone want to throw me a towel to wipe up the drool :laugh:
This looks soooooooo good!

Wow! and so well deserved of it’s promotion- love Le Cellier.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1068684]Now that i’m done licking the monitor, anyone want to throw me a towel to wipe up the drool :laugh:
This looks soooooooo good![/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh: you are so right:laugh::laugh:

YUM!!! Can’t wait for my birthday dinner there later this month

Does this mean I have to get dressed up now to eat here, or are shorts and polo shirt ok??? I hate long pants in summer…

I wouldn’t worry about getting dressed up - especially since LeCellier is in Epcot - people will be dining in their “park” attire. That being said…it’s always nice to see people who make a little bit of effort to clean up. Shorts and a polo shirt would be perfect attire.

And welcome to Mousebuzz!

Boo hiss, hiss.

Love it but haven’t been able book there in a long time. Don’t see spending 2 table service credits on it though. Good but that good?!?!?

Looks YUMMY! We are going to try for a lunch ADR in November just because we don’t want to use 2 TS on it. I’m crossing my fingers we get it.

Just scored a dinner reservation yesterday for our trip in May! Never eaten here and I am very excited!

Wondering if the crowds are going to be lighter than I expected? Have had no trouble making my ADR’s on such short notice.

Well, we made a reservation for here for our August trip. We have eaten there twice, last time was 2006, and before that 2005. 2005, when the dining plan included appetizer and gratuity. I call it the good old days.

We have a day out of the parks and away from Disney, so I had the table meal to spare.

Thanks for the welcome. It’s been over 4 years since I was on this board, and for that fact since I was at Disney. I think most of my excitement lies in the planning…

clover

Wow, those meals look amazing. I love Disney food! I might just have to change around one of our reservations this year! :wink:

[QUOTE=QueenofHearts;1068780]Just scored a dinner reservation yesterday for our trip in May! Never eaten here and I am very excited!

Wondering if the crowds are going to be lighter than I expected? Have had no trouble making my ADR’s on such short notice.[/QUOTE]

Oh well done- its a really great place for food (and great service) I am sure you’ll really love it there.

ARE you kidding me the food is to die for. The steaks are supberb and the desserts ( if you have room) are killer. Just sucks that it will cost 2 meal credit to eat there. Guess Im making lunch reservations only.
Being Canadian I say wear what you want we dont discriminate.
Although I suggest a nice red and black plaid shirt with blue jeans and a nice pair of suspenders and a beaver hat to top it off
But hey thats just me
EH

I’ll be having dinner at Le Cellier on Monday.

I hope I enjoy it!

[QUOTE=DVC Mike;1068829]I’ll be having dinner at Le Cellier on Monday.

I hope I enjoy it![/QUOTE]

Of course you know we expect a full report. :angel:

[QUOTE=lmhaas;1068819]ARE you kidding me the food is to die for. The steaks are supberb and the desserts ( if you have room) are killer. Just sucks that it will cost 2 meal credit to eat there. Guess Im making lunch reservations only.
Although I suggest a nice red and black plaid shirt with blue jeans and a nice pair of suspenders and a beaver hat to top it off
But hey thats just me
EH[/QUOTE]

I can confirm. When I go to Toronto, this is standard apparel even in the finest restaurants.:biggrin: Don’t forget the moose antlers on the front of the pickup truck eh?

Tee hee, beaver hat, that’s funny…

[QUOTE=lmhaas;1068819]ARE you kidding me the food is to die for. The steaks are supberb and the desserts ( if you have room) are killer. Just sucks that it will cost 2 meal credit to eat there. Guess Im making lunch reservations only.
But hey thats just me
EH[/QUOTE]

The Canadian preferred wardrobe:whistling:

the one on the left is my cousin Larry and on the ohter is my other cousin Larry

That is the hardest to get into. Make your reservations asap!