Le Cellier?

I went on allears and printed the menus, I had never heard of this restaurnat until an earlier post today. What is the best? What are they known for? Thanks for your input.

They are known mostly for their steaks and cheddar cheese soup.

LeCellier is one of the best restaurants in all of WDW. The only restuarant that I consider better is Spoodles. (Of course, I’ve not eaten at the "signature restaurants.)

LeCellier…Yummy!!! Cheese Soup…yummy! Need I say more.

Cheese Soup Cheese Soup!!

I’m with Cavey - the only thing (for me) that tops LeCellier is Spoodles.

I :wub: their filet and the cheddar cheese soup is to die for!

OMG…LE CELLIER = YUMMY!!!

Start out with the pretzel bread on the tables. Then when you’re done, tell them to keep bringing it out. You will not get sick of it! When you order an appetizer, the CHEESE SOUP is a MUST! Then, when you get the cheese soup…dip said pretzel bread in soup until there is no more. As for your entree, I have to say the Mushroom Filet Mignon is SERIOUSLY THE BEST STEAK I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!

OMG, STARVING now!!! :eek:

Le Cellier est tres, tres bon!

I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal there. The filet and lobster special is amazing. I had a Asian-style salmon and noodles last time. I was literally scraping the plate to get every scrap. And let’s not get me started on the creme brulee :wub:

As said.

It is the best steak and cheddar soup ever too. I have never had my steak cooked as rare as they are willing to cook it and can’t wait to get back there again.

The Le Cellier restaurant is GreaT. I have eaten at it twice. Once for lunch and the other was an evening meal. I had the beef and barley soup and steak burger, that BDavis and I split and for an evening meal I had the salmon. It was out of this world. It is a must on our trips.

Well? Cavey, what are you waiting for? One of the chefs created a new bisque at the California Grill last fall that is without exception, the best soup I have ever had. Narcoosee has an incredible Key Lime creme brulee.
Also for a good steak, try the Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary.

Don’t forget the Maple Cream Brulee!
It’s fantastic!!

I hate threads about this restaurant. :dry: I have never eaten there, and it sounds absolutely TO DIE FOR.

I WANT TO EAT THERE SOOOOO BAD! It helps that steaks and anything made with cheese are my favorite foods! LOL. Bring on the filet mignon and cheddar cheese soup! :tongue:

Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - wild mushroom risotto, white truffle and herb beurre blanc, topped with fried parsnips
I dream about that meal :wub:

Honestly, it’s one of DH’s and my favorites at WDW. He’s a culinary school grad and very picky too. I can’t WAIT to go back in June! :tongue:

Le Cellier is one of my favorites. We eat there every trip (sometimes twice!).

A bigger annual salary. :tongue:

Kim - You forgot to end your meal with the Maple Creme’ Brulee!!! Tuesday…May 9th…5:15 pm…THATS what I will be eating! :wub: :wub: :wub:

The Maple Creme Brulee is fantastic.

The cheese soup is very good, but, honestly, my mom’s homemade recipe was better.

I won’t promise, mostly because I know how hard it is to get schedules to sync, but if we’re in Orlando at the same time, we can try to get together and use my DDE card and save a couple bucks.

Do you believe I NEVER tasted the Creme Brulee?!? :eek: I am always too full from the dinner…and all the pretzel bread!!! :wink:

And thanks for rubbing it in that you’ll be there in 6 short weeks…SOOO JEALOUS!!! Think of me at dinner, would ya?!? :wub: (do you eat the Mushroom Filet too??? OMG, TO DIE FOR!!!)