Leaving for WDW!

We are just about to leave for WDW! I have a laptop with us this time so I am going to try and post live updates while we are there, when we have internet access. Talk to you all soon!:mickey:

Hooray for you!! Hope you have a good time!!!

Have a wonderful trip! :smile:

Have a magical trip!! I cant wait to read a TR and see some pics

have a safe and magical trip.

Have a magical trip can’t wait to read all about it!!!

have a terrific time!!! write often!!!

I missed it. Awaiting your live reports :smile:

Have a great time and keep us updated!!

Bye! Have a magical trip!

Can’t wait for the live TR to start.

See you there on Saturday.

Have a great trip and we love live reports

Have a magical vacation, I can’t wait to hear about it!

Lisa :mickey:

Have a fantastic time!! I love live TRs!

Lucky you!!! Have a great trip and include some pix of the parks during Halloween.

Have a spooktacular time! Hug Mickey for me. Can’t wait to hear all about it.

Well I am in the lobby of the Comfort-Inn today (Sat. morn) and able to access the internet. We got down here Thurs. night and checked-inn at the Comfort-Inn. Friday we got an excellent early lunch at the Pop, then we headed off to IOA. The lines were light and we immediately headed for SpiderMan and it was great as ever. We then went over to Seuss Landing and rode The Cat in the Hat. On the first spin of the car, my hat flew off. After the ride we went to ask if someone could pick it up because it was right at the beginning of the ride. The answer, “No” you will have to pick it up at guest services at 7:00 pm. The hat was actually visable right at the beginning of the track. My wife made a stink and after about 40 minutes, they got a mechanical guy and he simply walked a few feet picked up the hat and something else someone dropped and gave my wife the hat. We then rode one more ride and headed out to get ready for MNSSHP!!!

Thanks to all for your support, I have to tell you it is working. So far this trip has been very magical.

Have a safe and Magical Trip. Can’t wait to see pictures and read your tr!!

Glad to see you made it. Will you be posting some pics?