Leaving in 9 days!

Thanks all!!! You all have been such a great help. Our magical gathering at OKW begins in 9 days. We got the meal plan so I will let you all know how it goes. Any last suggustions? Below is also places for our PS.

Hoope Dee Do
Ohuna
Le Cellier or Rose & Crown or Biergarten
Liberty Tavern
Mama Melrose
Chef Mickey

DISNEY WISHES,
Kimberly :mickey:

Your PS’s sound great. I am sure you will have a wonderful time! You are so lucky that you only have 9 days left!

Have a wonderful time!:mickey:

I going to vote for Rose and Crown…if you get a PS around 7:30ish you can stay for Illuminations!!
The potato soup is to DIE for…I know some people round here will tell you that Le Cellier is wonderful, amazing…i have never eaten there so im sure it is…but my vote still goes to the R and C!

Sorry…do you have the Fantasmic package booked for Mammas??
If you not–you should def. change your PS to that!!!

I wholeheartedly concur! My family and I ate at the Rose & Crown in 2003 and we loved it! The atmosphere is very authentic to a real English pub, and with my wife being from England and myself having lived in England for three years, we are pub experts! We also have reservations this July at the R & C!
Can’t wait!!

Leaving today, Thursday
cannot wait to get to FL

Pixie Dust to all and everyone enjoy your trips!!!

O’Hana’s Saturday night!
xtra xtra shrimp! yum!!! :flowers:

Have a great time!

If you can spare 2-table service meals off the plan for LeCellier, go for it. You won’t be dissappointed.
Have Fun!!!

You picked some great places. Have a great time. Let us know how everything went.

Those look like great choices. I would definitely vote for LeCellier. Best food in Epcot. Have fun!

Have a wonderful time!!

You will love Hoop dee doo, Lecellier is awsome, but I hear Rose and Crown is great too!!

Cannot wait to hear about the meal plan! Can’t wait for the trip report too!!

Have a wonderful time!!! Don’t forget to get us a TR as soon as you get back!

Have a wonderful time!!! And do the single digit dance for the next 8 days!!! Joe

Have a great trip…and remember…the jungle cruise…hehehe! :laugh:

Have a great time everyone,and don’t forget to think of Baloo when you go on the Jungle Cruise!!!

Your PS’ look yummy. You will enjoy them all. Have a great time and let us know how wonderful it was.

Thanks all!!! I do have PS at rose and crown around 7:30. Just hoping that means an outside table. Made extra PS at Le Cellier so maybe we can do both. Can’t wait!! I will let you all know how it went and thoughts on the meal plan. Thanks again you are all so GREAT!!!
Kimberly

All good choices but as someone asked is it the Fantasmic PS you have for Mama’s? If not get it or my suggestion would be change to Hollywood & Vine, the buffet is great and food for the pickiets of eaters if you have children.

Congratulations, I am jealous! Have a good time!