Leaving Soon Questions

Ok, we are leaving wednesday and I have some Q’s

1. Do we really need to bring pants? lol
  2. Well I forgot, I have spongebob and sandy blasting behind me so I will ask later when I remember! LOL
    2a. I remember! We are doing the dining plan, will we get a list of all the restaurants that participate or should we print out our own?

I always bring a pair of jeans for each of us just incase. You probably won’t need them if you bring them!! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=damren;854779]Ok, we are leaving wednesday and I have some Q’s

1. Do we really need to bring pants? lol

2. Well I forgot, I have spongebob and sandy blasting behind me so I will ask later when I remember! LOL
    2a. I remember! We are doing the dining plan, will we get a list of all the restaurants that participate or should we print out our own?[/QUOTE]

3. You should always bring at least one pair of pants. Florida weather can be weird.

4. Upon check-in they will include the list for the dining-plan with your stuff. However, if you wish to peruse the list before hand here is a link to a pdf file of the list of restaurants.

Happy dining!

Having been in July and August before I would have to say that the pants are not necessary. I’ve brought along capris and used them maybe for a late dinner but jeans/pants I leave at home. If it should get unseasonably cool :blink: then that’s an excuse to have to go buy some new fun Mickey ones.:laugh:

I am also from Maine, and will be heading for WDW in 9 days, I will not be bringing pants along. We were there in August 2006, and I never once thought that it was cold enough to wear pants (and I am always cold). The only time I wanted pants on the entire trip, was when we were stuck in the airport on the way home (bad weather wherever our connecting plane was coming from). This time I will bring sweats just in case the airport is really cold again.
I also found it very easy to locate DDP restaurants during our last trip because of the DDP symbol on the menus. And since I had my reservations at the table service places already, all I needed to locate were the quick service and snack places.
Have a great trip!!

LOL me too. I figured being from ME I wouldn’t ever find it cold @ Disney.
I did live in Jacksonville for 2 years and was ALWAYS hot!

Thanks for all the replys. I may have more questions to come. :slight_smile:

I guarantee, you will not need pants right now. Unless you have plans to go somewhere nice to dinner, and shorts are against the dress code.

I would not bother with long pants at all, period.

As for the Dining Plan…my wife sat for 80 minutes on the phone one evening making the reservations for what she wanted to use the Dining Plan for. Beforehand she used the Dining Meal printout to do her homework.

It was sort of a stressfull 80 minutes for her but once she hung up…we knew where we would be on any given day for the whole 8 days we’ll be there this September.

Other than snacks and lunch meals…are Character meals and shows are covered. She gets a star from me for the homework she did in preparation.

Pants will not be necessary. It is STICKY and HOTT here! I am the person who never goes anywhere without a sweatshirt and I havent touched long sleeves or pants since April.

If you havent made any dining reservations I would strongly suggest using the dining person in your hotel lobby to help you out. Waits for TS can be sorta long this time of year.

Thanks everyone! leaving tomorrow and NO pants are packed. We did make reservations for all our dinners back in february when we booked out trip.
hmm I feel like I’m going to hurl…must be excited! LOL

hope that you have a magical time, stay safe. And take lots of pics to post on here.

Have a great trip!!!

I wouldn’t wear pants. Donald doesn’t.

Have a great trip!!

I went for 18 days last August and did not wear long pants once! I DID bring a pair of jeans for each of us. But honestly, DON’T WASTE THE ROOM IN YOUR SUITCASE! I did wear a couple pairs of capris for nighttime, but for the most part, I wore shorts every day. IT WAS HOT!!!