Leaving Tomorrow!

Guess who’s leaving for WDW tomorrow? I’ll be leaving tomorrow for a short weekend trip yet i’m so nervous! I seriously have like nothing done…

You sound like me, I’m so bad about waiting until the last possible minute to pack. Have a great weekend!

Haha, I have to like get everything ready tomorrow morning… i’m like freaking out.

I leave Sunday and haven’t packed either . . . oh well . . . that’s what Saturday is for! :laugh:

Wow! I would be flippin’ out if I was leaving as soon as you guys and I wasn’t packed. I wish I could be more like that, and I’m sure DH wishes I could too.

Have a wonderful trip!!

have a great time and enjoy…wishing I was there also…,enjoy

just saw my countdown …tomorrow at this time …I will be under 300 days

[QUOTE=missymouse;971478]Wow! I would be flippin’ out if I was leaving as soon as you guys and I wasn’t packed. I wish I could be more like that, and I’m sure DH wishes I could too.

Have a wonderful trip!![/QUOTE]

Wellllll, we don’t go for long periods of time, just weekend trips AND I pack the same thing EVERY TIME! :blush: So in fairness . . . if I was going for a week, didn’t live in FL where my clothes are already “in season” and if I had to fly to get there, I’d been packed weeks ago too! :laugh::laugh:

Now I kinda open the car and fling things in . . . :laugh::laugh:

What are you doing wasting time posting on here?!?:laugh: You need to get busy packing!!! Seriously though, have a great trip!!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;971488]Wellllll, we don’t go for long periods of time, just weekend trips AND I pack the same thing EVERY TIME! :blush: So in fairness . . . if I was going for a week, didn’t live in FL where my clothes are already “in season” and if I had to fly to get there, I’d been packed weeks ago too! :laugh::laugh:

Now I kinda open the car and fling things in . . . :laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

That’s me too!!!:laugh: I hope I get to see you while you are here!!

We’ll be “in town” Sun/Mon and Tues . . . you around any of those days? We’re doing the fireworks dessert on the 28th?

:sad: Jealous, jealous, jealous!! :biggrin: have a great trip!! Trip report?

I’ll actually be in the MK on Sunday. We decided not to do the dessert thing because it came out to late for us to book we felt. We would rather have ice cream! Of course I will have a trip report, and hope to have construction photo’s as well :P. I’m all packed and now i’m going to do a “go away rain dance” because it look like it’s gonna POOR! - SCREAM -

Have a great trip! Safe travels!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!!